News Article: CLEAN HITS : New Utah Hockey Content - Born from HF Coyotes

rt

Clean Hits on Substack
IMG_1622.jpeg

Reactions: kickback256

kickback256

May 1, 2024
Utah
Haha. I would love that. But it’s going to have to be royalty free Muzak or AI generated. Anyone know how to make a good AI song for us?
Circling back here, as a nerd from the music industry - AI ain’t the route to go. You’ll get weird, slightly grainy sound, without much flexibility down the road. Get on fiverr, find someone willing to make podcast theme songs for cheap, and they should provide you with a short anthem, interstitial music, and stems in decent audio quality. I’ve done it for $10 before for a buddy and it’s worth it.

rt

Clean Hits on Substack
Circling back here, as a nerd from the music industry - AI ain’t the route to go. You’ll get weird, slightly grainy sound, without much flexibility down the road. Get on fiverr, find someone willing to make podcast theme songs for cheap, and they should provide you with a short anthem, interstitial music, and stems in decent audio quality. I’ve done it for $10 before for a buddy and it’s worth it.
Thanks!

@Grimes @Mosby

DustyDangler

Dec 20, 2023
About 50% through first episode on Youtube. Content is great but I find myself turning up and down volume depending on who is talking. Anything that can be done in volume leveling may be helpful.

Reactions: Stanley Thermos

kickback256

May 1, 2024
Utah
Working on those types of things but without having to take a loan out to buy pro equipment haha
A stock compressor plugin in whatever you use for audio editing will go a long way! Turn up the gain in the plugin somewhat, then bring down your threshold for compression. Should level it out somewhat. And if I’m preaching to the choir, let me know and I’ll shut up lol

Last edited:

rt

Clean Hits on Substack
A stock compressor plugin in whatever you use for audio editing will go a long way! Turn up the gain in the plugin somewhat, then bring down your threshold for compression. Should level it out somewhat. And if I’m preaching to the choir, let me know and I’ll shut up lol
Thanks! Also a real mic might help me. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: kickback256

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad