Podcast (Audio) CLEAN HITS : New Utah Hockey Content - Born from HF Coyotes

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

rt

Clean Hits on Substack
IMG_1622.jpeg

Reactions: kickback256

kickback256

May 1, 2024
Utah
Haha. I would love that. But it’s going to have to be royalty free Muzak or AI generated. Anyone know how to make a good AI song for us?
Circling back here, as a nerd from the music industry - AI ain’t the route to go. You’ll get weird, slightly grainy sound, without much flexibility down the road. Get on fiverr, find someone willing to make podcast theme songs for cheap, and they should provide you with a short anthem, interstitial music, and stems in decent audio quality. I’ve done it for $10 before for a buddy and it’s worth it.

rt

Clean Hits on Substack
Circling back here, as a nerd from the music industry - AI ain’t the route to go. You’ll get weird, slightly grainy sound, without much flexibility down the road. Get on fiverr, find someone willing to make podcast theme songs for cheap, and they should provide you with a short anthem, interstitial music, and stems in decent audio quality. I’ve done it for $10 before for a buddy and it’s worth it.
Thanks!

@Grimes @Mosby

DustyDangler

Dec 20, 2023
About 50% through first episode on Youtube. Content is great but I find myself turning up and down volume depending on who is talking. Anything that can be done in volume leveling may be helpful.

Reactions: Stanley Thermos

kickback256

May 1, 2024
Utah
Working on those types of things but without having to take a loan out to buy pro equipment haha
A stock compressor plugin in whatever you use for audio editing will go a long way! Turn up the gain in the plugin somewhat, then bring down your threshold for compression. Should level it out somewhat. And if I’m preaching to the choir, let me know and I’ll shut up lol

Last edited:

rt

Clean Hits on Substack
A stock compressor plugin in whatever you use for audio editing will go a long way! Turn up the gain in the plugin somewhat, then bring down your threshold for compression. Should level it out somewhat. And if I’m preaching to the choir, let me know and I’ll shut up lol
Thanks! Also a real mic might help me. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: kickback256

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
cleanhits.substack.com
Running a 20% off discount until Monday! Get on board if you haven't already! Plan is to have exclusive spotlights on all the drafted players and player report cards for the current roster!

Mosby

Feb 16, 2012

This was a fun article to write and dive deep into the value Stenlund brought to the Panthers. Unearthed some interesting little tidbits about Cole too.

Remember to subscribe to Clean Hits if you haven’t done so already. Promo pricing is available this weekend, and there is lots more exclusive content to come!

Reactions: Grimes and Schemp

ChicagoBlues

Terraformers
Oct 24, 2006

We enjoyed that interview. Thanks for doing it and posting.

I've lived in the Phoenix area for almost 8 years and had closely kept up with the Coyotes situation. I kept thinking to myself that there is no way the NHL will allow the Coyotes to play at Mullett Arena for another season, much less two more beyond that.

Mullett got a nice facelift and ASU should be happy about that, at least. I don't want to get into all of the political trappings of the whole thing, but it became clear to me that the NHL was going to force a sale and relocation and my guess was Utah as the apparently clear contender. And that's exactly what happened.

But the roster lives on and BA is gold. A new era with a new Doan.

BTW, I want the team name to be The Utah Canyon with a coyote as the mascot. The Canyon Coyote. I got it all worked out.

Reactions: rt

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad