News Article: CLEAN HITS : New Utah Hockey Content - Born from HF Coyotes

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
Thanks!

We’ll get better, though. Noticing some obvious omissions of useful items. Working on redundancy and wordiness. General syntax and readability issues. We’ll get there!

I’m a sales guy not a writer, so there are some bumps in the road, as far as getting these articles leveled up from my general posts.

I’ve got a plan to get some help with that. I hope you’ll see big improvements starting next week.
Awesome job guys … I look forward to seeing this grow.. I could see you guys eventually doing interviews etc…

Don’t worry about being a writer … provide the meat , let AI provide the fluff!

Reactions: Grimes

rt

Clean Hits on Substack
Any thoughts on adding a podcast to the mix?
Yes! We’re working on that. Would you be comfortable being a guest and sharing some of your experience?

Awesome job guys … I look forward to seeing this grow.. I could see you guys eventually doing interviews etc…

Don’t worry about being a writer … provide the meat , let AI provide the fluff!
Thank you!!!

Reactions: Grimes

schuknowit

Feb 11, 2022
I’m so pumped for you guys, I’ve read your stuff for free for years on hf to keep me informed on Yotes stuff so the least I could do is subscribe.

This news really instilled some new energy in me, I think we can craft a good community for us and Utah based fans alike, this feels like a first step to me. Excited for this!

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
I’m so pumped for you guys, I’ve read your stuff for free for years on hf to keep me informed on Yotes stuff so the least I could do is subscribe.

This news really instilled some new energy in me, I think we can craft a good community for us and Utah based fans alike, this feels like a first step to me. Excited for this!

Awesome thank you so much!

And that's really the goal with this thing. To keep the passion going for fans that want to see this team and the rebuild through.

Reactions: schuknowit

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
And make it happen! Starting to hear some rumors that we may go off the board again...
Given that at least one of Buium and Dickinson will be available - who would be a more shocking pick at 6 OA, Solberg or Emery?

Mangosteen

Ground hog day no more
Apr 9, 2018
If Buium or Dickinson are available you go with one of them.. Tanking to draft low picks high is just stupid

MIGs Dog

Jan 3, 2012
Any feedback on the Dickinson spotlight would be greatly appreciated.

Great write up. Regarding the London effect, that's why you can't just look at stats. When he's on the ice defending, who he plays for has little impact on how well he defends.

One recommendation, when you mention his size, slip in his height/weight in parenthesis. Thanks!

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
Great write up. Regarding the London effect, that's why you can't just look at stats. When he's on the ice defending, who he plays for has little impact on how well he defends.

This was one of my favorite parts too. Something that has been on my mind but never really seen laid out like that.

Reactions: MIGs Dog

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad