Confirmed Trade: [CHI/VGK] Marc-Andre Fleury to Chicago for Mikael Hakkarainen

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Taylorst

Jun 26, 2018
They already saying Fluery has said he is not going to chicago

That's not the full story . Flury has nothing against chicago, what he is contemplating is up and moving his family.

Don't believe the Twitter tolls , there all about clicks and posting baseless claims.

Zerotonine

Apr 23, 2017
That's not the full story . Flury has nothing against chicago, what he is contemplating is up and moving his family.

Don't believe the Twitter tolls , there all about clicks and posting baseless claims.
Were did I state it was because of Chicago? All I saod is he isn't going which could be many reasons as to why

Reactions: Ginormousthumbs

JAK

Non-registered User
Jul 10, 2010
What are the odds that his HHOF speech won't include Vegas owner and current management team?

Kaner9

Nov 10, 2019
NJ
Dang what is it with MAF and VGK they shoulda been a good marriage. I do hope MAF doesn't retire he brings the drama lately and I like the spice. :thumbu:

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
Gloveside, blockerside, blindside! Heyoo hiyoo Flower got picked up by Chicago in a very value move, Vegas folding a good hand with money left on the table. You hate to see it but I’ll repeat it- the house lost folks, the house lost.

Really though, the f*** Vegas? I guess I’d trade Lehner if either of them, guess this makes more sense in terms of contract though.

Tyrus

5 ft 7 in.
May 20, 2013
Why are you talking about Price in this thread?

Funny jokes aside, Price is basically the exact opposite, which is why all those "Price to Seattle" talks were so mindboggling.

If your team is only hoping to make the playoffs and needs significant contribution from your goalie to do so, Price would probably be one of the worse choice for a starter. My man phones it the f*** in during the regular season and eats up cap like our drafting team eats up busts.

Reactions: Joel Ward

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
My question is why even bother with the trade if you don't know how he will react to going there at this point in his career. Can't just assume he will want to play there.

skiba77777

Jun 24, 2013
I don't see Chicago making the playoffs, but keep adding Bowman you're totally a contender :laugh:

With Toews and Dach coming back, they're adding a ton to last year's team. They have a good shot at the playoffs, but they aren't winning a Cup.

TheGreenTBer

the only language I speak is FAILURE
Apr 30, 2021
Because they exist and shouldn't get away with it, it just makes them grow more and more

The moment you respond to or acknowledge an internet troll in any way, you give them power. The only bad publicity for trolls is no publicity at all.

Garo

Jul 30, 2005
Montréal
The moment you respond to or acknowledge an internet troll in any way, you give them power. The only bad publicity for trolls is no publicity at all.

I know people like to tell themselves that but the last few years really should have told you this doesn't work like that.

TheGreenTBer

the only language I speak is FAILURE
Apr 30, 2021
I know people like to tell themselves that but the last few years really should have told you this doesn't work like that.

Please do tell me what good it does to respond to social media trolls, I can't wait to hear it.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
Is it true that they didn’t even call Flower to tell him he was moving?

Yes. Imagine finding out on social media that you've been kicked from your team.

It wouldn't be a big deal if it happened to a guy like Marchand or Perry. But Fluery???

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad