Confirmed with Link: [CHI/VAN] Gustav Forsling traded for Adam Clendening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wisp

Nov 14, 2010
Should also point we think the Canucks find gems all the time, but that thinking almost never survives that prospect's entrance to the AHL.

Aphid Attraction

Jan 17, 2013
Edler-Tanev
Hamhuis-Clendenning
Sbsia/Weber/Stanton-Corrado

That's what I want to see.

I hope so... then people will see how Edler playing well is actually as good at defense as Tanev...

Yea that's right just as good as in some games he carries that pair in their own end

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Sbisa or corrado is clearly gonna get traded now.

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
Splitting up Edler and Tanev would be an utter disaster.

I quite like this deal, Clendening is just a Forsling who's further along in his development and he's been developed by the best franchise in the league.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Wonder if we'll go back to Hamhuis-Tanev as the default shutdown pairing with Edler-Clendening as the PMD/OFD pairing?

I think it's more like we see Hamuhis/Clendening. Right now, Edler and Tanev are way too valuable to split up. They've been our best pairing ever since they've been put together, and are a major reason we've kept afloat when Hamhuis was out.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
I don't consider a 2nd round pick for a waiver eligible player that would have been waived if they couldn't get anything for him a good deal.

Just my opinion.

Vey has been vastly improving all year, and is showing his promise. Patience is needed. It's his first NHL season too.

And this fanbase wants a full rebuild...oh boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad