Confirmed Trade: [CGY/ARI] Michael Stone at 50% retained FOR 2017 3rd round pick and a 2018 cndl 5th

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

HolyJumpin

Sep 30, 2016
Assets are gonna go peanuts in Arizona because the team hasn't been anything but a place to grab depth for contender teams. Its frustrating, I think Arizona has painted themselves into a corner through their recent history.

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
Michael Stone bleeds chances against.

Seeing the return makes me think advanced stats weren't lying here. He went downhill quickly.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
In what world is Stone held in the same value stratosphere as Shattenkirk?

No, it shows that deadline prices aren't as obscene as what fans of selling teams like to believe. Shattenkirk obviously will bring back more than a 3rd and a 5th, but Stone was one of the top available guys and only brought that back.

In the same one where Fleury with a small plus gets Shattenkirk

I'm pretty sure there was only like 1 guy who thought that.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Have to admit, for a mobile RHD that's young enough to be worth re-signing, Calgary made out pretty well here.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
LMFAO Didn't this boards say it would cost Nylander for him earlier this season???

Bahahahahaha.

Now can fans stop over rating every D because Chai over paid?

WTF are you even talking about and what's with your Oiler obsession?

Stone is a pending UFA and is having a poor year. It's a pretty cheap price but not a big shock.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Stone has had a very poor season after his injury. Return was always going to be bad without a stretch of solid play from him which he never had this season.

JT Kreider

FIRE GORDIE CLARK
Dec 24, 2010
NYC
no he wouldn't have, because he is bad, and we have enough bad defenseman

I don't think he is bad at all. He was quite good actually last year but suffered a pretty serious knee injury the last few weeks of the season..

I think coming to a team with actual structure will do wonders for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad