CFL 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

OfCorsiDid

Time is a flat circle.
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
This game:
200w.gif

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
Faithful's miss from 22 yards is looming large. Again special teams has put this game in jeopardy.

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
And this is one of the reasons I stopped going to games at Mosaic.

Alcohol fueled idiots. The whole objective at a game now is to drink your face off. No thank you.

Edit - and I mean idiots who are fans of BOTH teams.

This location is center field, field level. Thinking some STH sold their seats for the LDC and the yokels bought them.

During the game yesterday TSN showed some hi-lites of a watermelon eating contest before the game and one of the contestants was wearing a Bombers jersey. I knew there was going to be trouble after that.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Cant wait to watch Begelton celebrate after a first down.

Nice guy jones there waving to the fans as they leave the building.

Reactions: K1984

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
486 passing yards for MBT. When was the last time we saw that? We’ve got a lot of talent in the receiving corps all of a sudden.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Kinda wanna see Begelton score a last second meaningless touchdown and see if he has the nerve to pull that fishing celly again.

486 passing yards for MBT. When was the last time we saw that? We’ve got a lot of talent in the receiving corps all of a sudden.
Jones found some decent players but couldn’t get out of his own arrogant way as a coach.

DrDrai

The OG
Jan 28, 2007
Edmonton
Oh lord give credit where it’s due. Absolutely cooked em.
No credit, wide open and should’ve lead him down the sideline, he got lucky.

Glad it turned into a TD, honestly, but I said to my son as it was coming down that it was a terrible throw, then he threw it back to me asking if I thought it was still a terrible throw.

• Haha
Reactions: Tobias Kahun

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Kinda wanna see Begelton score a last second meaningless touchdown and see if he has the nerve to pull that fishing celly again.

Jones found some decent players but couldn’t get out of his own arrogant way as a coach.
Begelton sure looking like a clown after that celebration earlier in the game.

Congrats on your first down though

Reactions: Cloned

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad