OT: CF Montréal: L'Ère de Courtoisie

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
We have shit at midfield and he doesn't even make the bench? Idk
There are no superstars in that group obviously, but with Piette, Iankov, Wanyama, Duke, Lassiter, Saliba, Lappy, Choiniere, etc. all older and in front of him, it's hard to give him more than a minute here and there, unless he's just killing it at every practice. Wanyama isn't even getting any play time at midfield right now .

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Even Duke passed him on the depth chart at central midfield. He's not in the plans, if there's any plan to begin with.

Reactions: ArtPeur

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
There are no superstars in that group obviously, but with Piette, Iankov, Wanyama, Duke, Lassiter, Saliba, Lappy, Choiniere, etc. all older and in front of him, it's hard to give him more than a minute here and there, unless he's just killing it at every practice. Wanyama isn't even getting any play time at midfield right now .

Yeah but still.. Biello is making the bench. He doesn't. Depth at CM is pretty thin

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
I think he's got good potential still. If something could be worked out, it should. Wanyama is leaving soon, Saliba could get sold at the end of the year. Choiniere also resquested a trade. Duke has not proven anything and is way too expensive for what he brings to the table.

We're not exactly deep at the position.

A good DS would find a way to solve it.

The fact that Wanyama pête une crise each month and nothing happens is a joke too. The guy hasn't been happy in Montreal for years now.

Last edited:

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
Just read a bit more, he should be alright.

But bringing a consultant is 1) paying more per hour, 2) weird when you don't have a SD

Can PKP or someone else competent at running a sports team buy IMFC please? I'm tired.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Just read a bit more, he should be alright.

But bringing a consultant is 1) paying more per hour, 2) weird when you don't have a SD

Can PKP or someone else competent at running a sports team buy IMFC please? I'm tired.

The guy is fine. Maybe he'll replace Crezemandis job

Are we getting a TD then or are we assuming that Gervais is going to have 2 roles like everyone else at the Club

• Haha
Reactions: TRG

LPHabsFan

Jul 14, 2003
Montreal
Visit site

This is why he is coming on as a consultant and is exactly what I said above. It's the Saputo's wanting to play fantasy sports with real teams despite having no knowledge or success at anything they've done sports related.

Why someone would want to work for this team I have no idea.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal

This is why he is coming on as a consultant and is exactly what I said above. It's the Saputo's wanting to play fantasy sports with real teams despite having no knowledge or success at anything they've done sports related.

Why someone would want to work for this team I have no idea.

They'll probably ask a guy in sales to be the GM

Reactions: Skip Bayless

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
This podcast is hilarious. I don't even understand who does what in this organization.

The GM is Luca and his brother Simoné, but if Saputo says no, it's no.

Gabriel asks Luca if it's ok, then Luca asks Joey is it's ok. And Corey is just a contact book in case they need to hire soccer people/recruit players.

What the f*** man.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: TRG and ArtPeur

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad