GDT: CBJ vs. Chicago - The No Clever Header Thread - 2/25 7 PM

Finner

Dec 8, 2018
Or just do the old sweaters / lumps of snow / frozen ducks for goal posts thing and then argue over replays whether it was a goal or not. At least some of these posts would count.

Can we make a proposal for NHL? Outdoor games with snowlump goals?
And with snowlump goals Robinson would buried it. For this day to the future im not blaming players, im blaming NHL cause they have shitty goals. #FreeSnowLumps

Reactions: NotCommitted

Cowumbus

Mar 1, 2014
Arena District - Columbus
The team doesn’t even have enough skill to dump and chase. What’s the point of dumping into the zone if you never win a battle?

When will Torts teach the team the importance of carrying the puck into the zone, or is it just that Jarmo built a team where guys don’t have the skill? I don’t know but what I do know is that when we dump the puck in there is a 60 percent chance it’s out of the ozone within 10 seconds and probably a 40 percent chance that there is a 3v2 going the other way as a result.

Columbus Jack

He's from Columbus
Nov 25, 2009
PA
The team doesn’t even have enough skill to dump and chase. What’s the point of dumping into the zone if you never win a battle?

When will Torts teach the team the importance of carrying the puck into the zone, or is it just that Jarmo built a team where guys don’t have the skill? I don’t know but what I do know is that when we dump the puck in there is a 60 percent chance it’s out of the ozone within 10 seconds and probably a 40 percent chance that there is a 3v2 going the other way as a result.
We've been really good at just passing it directly to the CHI defense and then going for a line change.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
As I was tuning in late, I thought I saw a chart showing Chi leads the league in rookie goals with 34. If true that must be nice.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
We're right back to playing like we have zero answers and can't stop the bleeding. Completely unable to even hold on to the puck and make a play. CHI isn't good either.

Patrick Kane is playing some of the best hockey I've ever seen him play. Chicago started that period by double shifting Kane and it worked to shift momentum. The other Hawks lines aren't great but they weren't the ones killing the Jackets.

Reactions: MoeBartoli

Columbus Jack

He's from Columbus
Nov 25, 2009
PA
Patrick Kane is playing some of the best hockey I've ever seen him play. Chicago started that period by double shifting Kane and it worked to shift momentum. The other Hawks lines aren't great but they weren't the ones killing the Jackets.
He's good, no doubt but this team should really be better. At least I wish they were. I'm sure they'll have a much better 3rd but my god they need to win this game in regulation.

Finner

Dec 8, 2018
Im not sure which is most boring. Watching this cartoon or watching when paint drys. I miss the first period

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad