Ducks 3rd Jersey, Uniforms & Logo Discussion continued

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Very nice! I prefer their SCs, but I'm a big fan of PRS nonetheless.

This has the Piezo technology, I also own a hollow body one with that technology, but it's only 22 frets. those 2 frets really make a difference.

Since you know guitars can imagine what I paid. lol. So yeah Replica jersey for me. lol.

Reactions: anezthes

slippingsloth

Jul 18, 2022
I know the white away will look good. I just hope the orange home set was tested on ice at honda center and on camera. I am just praying the orange isnt so overpowering that i have to avert my gaze like when dallas went full highlighter green

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
This has the Piezo technology, I also own a hollow body one with that technology, but it's only 22 frets. those 2 frets really make a difference.

Since you know guitars can imagine what I paid. lol. So yeah Replica jersey for me. lol.
Come on Leo, giving up a few beers and dogs during a couple of games should about cover a new jersey. You can do it!

• Haha
Reactions: Leonardo87

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Yeah, I commented on that previously. It really does have a negative impact to the overall look.

Replicas don't have them but you are missing out on a much better quality jersey with stitching. I hope it's optional , it takes away from the jersey's main logo

Ducks in a row

Go Ducks Quack Quack
Dec 17, 2013
U.S.A.
Orange Ducks.png

The bottom ones I like more then the new ones.

Last edited:

slippingsloth

Jul 18, 2022
They might, they’re closing in on a deal for the away jerseys within the next couple weeks according to the jersey designer dude on Ducks Stream.
O man. Hopefully can get an away without it. Its the one that is calling me as my next one. Last new one i purchased was the 25th anniversary home.

Want the new one to go w my vans lol

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I really need to see how the replicas are gonna look. I really want a Carlsson home but I feel like a customized official jersey will be like 600 dollars

91Fedorov

John (Gibson) 3:16
Dec 30, 2013
I really need to see how the replicas are gonna look. I really want a Carlsson home but I feel like a customized official jersey will be like 600 dollars
That's the same jersey I want. I also find the replicas to be lighter and cooler, which is better more often than not in Orange County.

Reactions: HanSolo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad