GDT: CBJ vs. Chicago - The No Clever Header Thread - 2/25 7 PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Columbus Jack

He's from Columbus
Nov 25, 2009
PA
When you see Jack literally playing out there by himself you realize how bad some of these guys are, just standing around, no one trying to make a play and then we give Kane a free shot and we're losing. Yerp Blow Jackets hockey.

Reactions: BullLund

CBJWerenski8

Rest in Peace Johnny
Jun 13, 2009
Sometimes you lose to good teams, sometimes you lose to good players. Patrick Kane beat us tonight. Unfortunate. Not a good second period but we deserved better

JacketFanInFL

Brick by Brick
Mar 27, 2006
Central FL
Ironic....after the last dump, which seemed like the millionth of the game, my GF said “why do we do that? I don’t see the Hawks doing that. “. I could only nod and laugh.

Yeah it’s not hard to see. No other team is as eager to get rid of the puck as Columbus is. Zero carry into the zone, zero speed, zero passing through the neutral zone. It’s get it to the red line, dump and send no forecheck in.

MFRONE

Feb 3, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Why didn’t Del Zotto engage Kane? He seemed to be playing off of him expecting a cross ice pass, but there was no other Blackhawk there.
Probably because he thought Gavrikov would make the simple play and get the puck up the ice instead of giving it right to Kane.

Columbus Jack

He's from Columbus
Nov 25, 2009
PA
Some may say we have deserved goals tonight, I actually agree, but this is the NHL, find a f***ing way, good teams do.

Finner

Dec 8, 2018
Get Jenner the f*** out of offensive lines. He has nothing to give for Roslos game. Watching how Jack makes a play. God. He is one big unit for down lines but now the hell

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015
I love the guy, but Torts and the coaching staff need to go. This is just disgusting.

Whatever they are doing is not working. Sometimes a fresh start is needed. No hard feelings.

It's like Pig-Pen. I'm sure he's a nice guy, but sometimes you need a fresh start and to get out from the stink.

Not sure who we replace him with, especially during this year. I think he stays the rest of the year.

Columbus Jack

He's from Columbus
Nov 25, 2009
PA
Sometimes one forgets how quiet everyone not on first line has been. Like a goal every once in a while could help guys

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad