GDT: CBJ@Leafs 7PM SN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
once millen said he thought they werent going to get to 50 shots, I knew they were. And not even because I thought he jinxed it, he's just always wrong lmao
It's like George Costanza, just do the opposite. OT: Why is he still rocking that grey spot in his hair? Looks like an idiot.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
That “slash” didn’t even look like it hit his hand.

Gardiner taking his hand off his stick while playing is pretty normal mannerisms from Gardiner.

I’m not convinced.

about what?
what's going on?

The Examiner

Jun 24, 2013
It makes me nervous. He's our second best defender and a strong playoff performer. We better be targeting something good and long-term here, in case there actually is a trade.

It would have to be a significant defenseman or else I’d be at a loss.

realgoodleafs

Oct 29, 2006
SW Ontario
That “slash” didn’t even look like it hit his hand.

Gardiner taking his hand off his stick while playing is pretty normal mannerisms from Gardiner.

I’m not convinced.

I found that part funny too. He always skates around with one hand on his stick.

kyle n00bas

Dec 10, 2017
I love the fact that in a "rough game" for the leafs at this point, they're still up 4-3 going into the third. That's what's "rough" at this point. After winning 9 of the past 11 games.

It's like the "first world problems" equivalence for a hockey fan.
getting outshot 2:1 is cool actually

subscribe for more scorching hot takes

stakesishigh

how swede it is
Jul 9, 2009
Toronto
about what?
what's going on?
Gardiner left the game under mysterious circumstances. The best theory people are reporting was what looked to be a very weak one handed slash on his hand as he carried the puck up the ice. Didn't play another shift in the game after that, but he didn't really show any obvious signs of pain or anything.

Reactions: Daisy Jane

david999

Jan 21, 2011
Hopefully Babcock makes some adjustments against the Folino line. Hyman has been brutal tonight as well which doesn't help.

The Examiner

Jun 24, 2013
are they actually? Kucherov almost has as many points as Matthews and Hyman combined

According to LeftWingLock, they are and they just moved into first, last game.

Kucherov line is 5th by 8 goals. You have to remember that Kucherov and Stamkos have been split up, several times this year.

You also have to remember that this is at even strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad