GDT: CBJ@Leafs 7PM SN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Apologist

Apologizing for Leaf garbage since 1979
Oct 16, 2007
Leaf Nation Hell
They have been, looking like his hustling doesn’t cut it and shouldn’t cut him any slack. His turnovers and missed passes say he has been just as bad if not worse than the other 2 who have need bad
To each their own. I disagree that he's been the worst of the three.

stakesishigh

how swede it is
Jul 9, 2009
Toronto
Didn’t a guy lose a finger last year from what looked like a harmless slash? Those gloves have no value even a small slash can do harm if unlucky
While I agree that we can only speculate, take another look at that Crosby slash. It was with two hands on the stick, with a fair amount of force, and Methot reacted immediately in pain not to mention he yelled loudly.

But yeah, like you said, who knows what happened, hopefully Gards is okay!

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Lower body injury? ahahah

they were better of saying he went tot he washroom or something

Ziggdiezan

Apr 10, 2015
The problem with looking at raw shot totals is a shot like Marner's is weighted the same as a guy hitting the blue line and flubbing the puck towards the net.

keonsbitterness

Sep 14, 2010
south of Steeles
Courtesy of some Penguin
burgess-meredith-penguin.png

Reactions: Macallan18

frog

Apr 8, 2014
Canada
Am i the only one having a suspicious feeling gardner is traded?? Everytime someone gets injured they announce it shortly after that he wont be back due to injury. But something about this seems eerily quiet. Maybe im just too suspicious though..

leaffaninvancouver

formerly in Victoria
Jan 11, 2012
Agreed there, this is one of hymans worst games I’ve seen him play as a leaf. Not the end of the world though no players are on their game every night

This board has a bad habit of running down players to justify why favourite players aren’t playing well. Even tonight you see people insinuating that Hyman is why Matthews and Nylander are having a bad night.

Reactions: The Apologist
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad