Canucks & NHL News, Rumours, and & Fantasy GM | No One Knows Anything

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
Last one was over 1,000. Continue here. Use this thread to discuss league-wide trade and free agent rumours. The Around the League thread is for coaching changes, league news, etc.

Vector's NHL Transaction Tracker.

Some Important Off-Season Dates

Buyout Period: June 27th, evening; players without NMCs must be placed on unconditional waivers 24 hours prior (another buyout period opens if a team has a player file for arbitration). This buyout period ends June 30th. 8:00pm.
Team-Elected Arbitration: June 26th, evening
NHL Awards: June 27th
Draft Day 01: June 28th
Draft Day 02: June 29th
Qualifying Offer Date: June 30th
8-Year Contract Deadline: June 30th, 9pm PST
Free Agency Opens: July 1st, 9am PST
Summer Development Camp: July 1st-4th
Player-Elected Arbitration: July 5th
Young Stars Classic Tournament: Sep. 13th-16th

Last edited:

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
I don’t think Reinhart ages as well as does Guentzel does.

Also doesn’t the pp need a left shot

Reactions: Hooz

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC

f*** that ass clown. Hope they miss the playoffs again.

On top of him being a gigantic asshole for all of the Chicago related reasons, watching this dickhead scream his own nickname after scoring a meaningless regular season goal is enough to make me want to puke. And f*** whoever decided that was his nickname (probably him, stupid, jumped up asshat that he is)

WetcoastOrca

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Free Agency doesn’t open until 6AM PST tomorrow - but Florida loses the ability to offer an 8th year on a contract at 9PM PST tonight.

Tampa can’t offer Guentzel an 8th year as it wasn’t a sign and trade.
Thanks. Realistically, I guess if there’s no deal for either by 7:pm PST tonight they’re probably going to test FA.
I guess there could be a last minute deal in the morning but it seems pretty unlikely once we pass that time.

Britton

Nov 28, 2008
Yo hear me out, Reinhart and Guentzel both reach FA and get in a reverse bidding war with each other to play for us lowering their demands. Let a man dream.

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
That Kovacevic trade is my first "why didn't the Canucks do that?" move of the summer.
Can only think they've got bigger fish in the fryer, especially with the amount of unqualified players.

Brainstorm and Boqvist both interesting, among others, especially with our coaching staff.

Also hopefully the leafs give Zadorov six years thirty three million anchor.

Reactions: Burke's Evil Spirit

mriswith

Oct 12, 2011
Yo hear me out, Reinhart and Guentzel both reach FA and get in a reverse bidding war with each other to play for us lowering their demands. Let a man dream.
Sign both to 1 year handshake deals and then asap extend both 8 year deals effectively converting each into 9 year contracts to drop the AAV to 7.5 each

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby

f*** that ass clown. Hope they miss the playoffs again.

On top of him being a gigantic asshole for all of the Chicago related reasons, watching this dickhead scream his own nickname after scoring a meaningless regular season goal is enough to make me want to puke. And f*** whoever decided that was his nickname (probably him, stupid, jumped up asshat that he is)

Detroit would be perfect, piece of shit player going head first into the Yzerplan that seems to be crumbling by the hour.

Reactions: JT Milker
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Brazil vs Colombia
    Brazil vs Colombia
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $14,538.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Costa Rica vs Paraguay