Canucks & NHL News, Rumours, and & Fantasy GM | No One Knows Anything

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
Last one was over 1,000. Continue here. Use this thread to discuss league-wide trade and free agent rumours. The Around the League thread is for coaching changes, league news, etc.

Vector's NHL Transaction Tracker.

Some Important Off-Season Dates

Buyout Period: June 27th, evening; players without NMCs must be placed on unconditional waivers 24 hours prior (another buyout period opens if a team has a player file for arbitration). This buyout period ends June 30th. 8:00pm.
Team-Elected Arbitration: June 26th, evening
NHL Awards: June 27th
Draft Day 01: June 28th
Draft Day 02: June 29th
Qualifying Offer Date: June 30th
8-Year Contract Deadline: June 30th, 9pm PST
Free Agency Opens: July 1st, 9am PST
Summer Development Camp: July 1st-4th
Player-Elected Arbitration: July 5th
Young Stars Classic Tournament: Sep. 13th-16th

Last edited:

Quinton Byfield

Jul 25, 2021
What 6th or 7th defence-man play 20 mins and put up pretty good play driving numbers.

In 2800+ 5v5 minutes in the past three regular seasons, Liljegren has a 57.8% goal share and 56.4% xGoal share, both among the highest marks in the NHL among blueliners.
There are people with more ego than sense in this world. It’s not a coincidence that the ones with the most narcissistic attitudes are also the ones that post the most and pick the stupidest fights.

You aren’t gonna get through to those types. Just move on and ignore them.

Reactions: andora

Tact

Jul 9, 2006
Will Zadorov get Klingberg’ed? That’s going to be interesting to watch. If Toronto is out and Boston spends a lot on Lindholm - I’m not sure there’s going to be many teams in on him.

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
I’m not anymore. They weren’t going to play him, he’s UFA, and teams still bias him as a part-time guy.

He’s a 6’5 RHD who can play tough minutes. He’s, like, theoretically the most in-demand asset type in the NHL. And his contract is peanuts.

It’s the type of asset that TB in particular are usually way in front of.

RealGudbranson

Jun 19, 2008
yeah that's a great move for jersey
While. I agree with the initial poster, there are 32 teams, and management can’t be in on everything. Would have made tomorrow simpler if they had snagged him up.

I wonder if we will see Allvin pick up either maligned non tendered RFA Swedish D-men.

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver
Lots of interesting value options kicking around right today that I hope the Canucks take a look at:
- Boqvist
- Nylander
- Skinner
- Schmidt
Feels like those guys could be had at cheap money and provide some value further up the lineup.
Still prefer they go after a bigger name though
canucks can still target their big fish in guenztel. but if that doesnt work those names could be nice additions to the team.

Tomorrow can't come soon enough.

In order news, what's everyone's Canada Day plans?
work then bbq with family/friends.

Reactions: DFAC

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver
Isn’t it kind of crazy there’s absolutely no leaks right now?

Other than the Jake Wish list to come to Vancouver.

I have no clue what they’re gonna do
theres only two ways to look at it LB. 1. prepare to be surprised/shocked at the term/money given. 2. prepare for disappointment. theres No silver lining in between. but im hoping its the later and chef alvin pulls a rabbit out of his hat and surprised everyone. even the damn insiders.

Slapshot_11

Aug 30, 2006
Why can't we just give zads 8 years to lower the cap hit then ship him to robidas island when hes useless

Reactions: David71
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad