GDT: Canucks @ Jets Part Deux

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

shortshorts

Oct 29, 2008
Why is this a huge game? Our playoff hopes certainly don't depend on it. Baert has lit up the AHL and one kassian and Richardson get back there won't be a chance to give him a look up here.

Our coach has said we're playing Lack (our starter) every game until we clinch. Every game is huge at this point.

WOOOOO BURROWS.

Rotting Corpse*

Sep 20, 2003
Kelowna, BC
I think he's a starter, just not a workhorse. The definition of a workhorse is a guy who can handle the workload Lack is getting and still play well consistently. You have to admit that Lack is starting to break down.

I just don't know that that's a standard that it's at all reasonable to hold him to.

Jonathan quick has been doing the workhorse thing for a desperate LA team and guess what ? He got yanked in the first period a few nights ago and then let in a bunch of softies against the hawks in a loss. Nobody can be brilliant forever.

nekyvGkOPaiWICTscLl6

Jul 14, 2009
Sudbury
This has been one of the worst game I've seen Bieksa play.

I only watched about 2 minutes of the game.

I saw Bieksa do a no-look pass against the boards in the neutral zone that went directly to a Winnipeg player's stick. I'm guessing this is a good microcosm of his game?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad