GDT: Canucks @ Jets Part Deux

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Rotting Corpse*

Sep 20, 2003
Kelowna, BC
Here we go again with the not a starter bs. You guys are like vultures. I would have thought that a long run of good play would have earned some benefit of the doubt, but nope a couple bad games and were back to the beginning..

Here's a newsflash, people. Every goalie in the world sometimes has a bad game or a couple bad games. Even Patrick Roy occasionally had a stretch of poor games. Its not proof of anything.

****ing vultures. It makes me sick.

NuxFan09

Jun 8, 2008
Merritt, BC
man do other teams look this terrible when they're terrible? i mean the canucks have beat some good teams this year, more than once with a **** roster. how come we cant even compete even a little bit against the jets?

It's the way they look against big, strong teams. When said teams decide to turn it up the Canucks just get manhandled. Credit to them that they've been able to pot 3 goals but I think they caught the Jets taking their foot off the gas. Now the Jets smell blood and again the Canucks seem powerless to do anything about it. They need to get bigger and stronger.

shortshorts

Oct 29, 2008
Here we go again with the not a starter bs. You guys are like vultures. I would have thought that a long run of good play would have earned some benefit of the doubt,but nope a couple had games and were back to the beginning.. Here's a newsflash,people.every goalie in the world sometimes has a bad game or a couple bad games.even Patrick Roy occasionally had a stretch of poor games.

Only the posters with the anti-Eddie agenda in the first place. But yes, I agree.

Mudshark50

Nov 25, 2005
NorthVancouver
Here we go again with the not a starter bs. You guys are like vultures. I would have thought that a long run of good play would have earned some benefit of the doubt,but nope a couple had games and were back to the beginning.. Here's a newsflash,people.every goalie in the world sometimes has a bad game or a couple bad games.even Patrick Roy occasionally had a stretch of poor games.

This game isn't on Eddy. The team has played like ***** in front of him.

Hyack57

Aug 6, 2004
Airdrie, AB
Face offs 20 to 43 Winnipeg. That's 31% for Vancouver. That's awful. Really tired of the worst faceoff group in the league. What gives? Who coaches that s**T?

arsmaster*

Looks mentally tired IMO

Meh. I don't see it. Was good against Chicago.

Fact is we've been outplayed these last two games.

I'm not saying Eddie has been good tonight. I don't think he lost us the game. The skaters haven't been good. Poor effort from everyone but the sedin line really.

pahlsson

Mar 22, 2012

you should just put this comment in your signature to save u the trouble
How many 60 game starters play as much as Lack has over a short period of time? Since Miller went down Lack has played 21 games. Guys like Rask (18), Price (17), Rinne (17), Crawford (15), Fleury (14), Howard (14), and Bishop (13) have played far less over the same time period.

60 starts is a game every 3 days. Lack's pace over the last 6 weeks has been equivalent to starting 90 games in a regular season. It's simply not sustainable, especially for a guy who has never played a full season as a starter.

Virtanen2Horvat

BoHorvat53
Nov 29, 2011
Vancouver
How can this ****ing coach watch what's happening every game with that Sbisa-Bieksa pairing and not do something about it? Like Holy ****...

Yeah there are things that bug me about Willie. He just has this ego of keeping players on and not doing what he should.

- Sbisa/Bieksa
- Linden Vey
- Kassian situation
- McMillan over Kenins at times

Its like **** off.

shortshorts

Oct 29, 2008
Kenins hasn't been good the last while aside from the third in Nashville.

Kenins hasn't done anything of merit in at least 10 games.

While Baertschi has earned enough merit to play in a huge game like today?

Not saying Kenins has been good, but he's been far from bad.

edit:

Also you guys need to relax. I'm not saying Baertschi has played bad at all. Just trying to see the justification.

Geez.

Flik

Canucks fan for life
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2010
Vancouver, WA
Lack was due for a poor game, his workload has been pretty rough and he's been a little scrambly as of late. We all knew this was going to be a brutal road trip and probably would have been happy going 2-2 before we started it.

Still, it sucks to have won the first two and then blow a chance at taking a stranglehold on a playoff spot with these last two losses. Just need to re-group and win 2 of the next 3 and we should be gold.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad