GDT: Canucks @ Canadiens 6/2/14 Thursday 7:30

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
I want to commend you for not writing "Would of". :)

Right? It's the most irritating thing.

Also, I'm realizing a lot of Torts hate on this board... but no player hate. That's interesting.

What gives with Torts?

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
Ahh the dreaded 2-0 lead. Montreal has already scored more goals than I expected, but let's see if they can actually hold a 2-0 lead. Its been a while, but we have seen multiple occasions where the habs go up 2-0 or 3-0 only to go to sleep and blow it

Ottawa being the most recent. I know the habs won that one but they had no business doing so.

Feel bad for the canucks and their injuries. It reminds me of the habs from a couple seasons ago. Hopefully, they dont figure things out tonight.

void

Jan 5, 2006
Wow Gagnon is such a piece of ****. He just said that Berezin might be Markov's only friend. What a moron...

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Did puck hit Pacioretty's pants on the first goal?

Will Bournival/Beaulieu get an assist on White goal?

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
Shot were 12-9 in favor of Vancouver and the hits were 17-4 in favor of Vancouver.

This team can't score and our AHL/depth defense-men are really showing with our horrifying net coverage.

Nashy

Living on Fish Island
Feb 2, 2006
Toronto
Right? It's the most irritating thing.

Also, I'm realizing a lot of Torts hate on this board... but no player hate. That's interesting.

What gives with Torts?

Watching him say his team sucked last year against the Habs, and then throw his players under the bus game after game....gets old...fast.

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
Wow Gagnon is such a piece of ****. He just said that Berezin might be Markov's only friend. What a moron...

There was a certain tone of cynicism in his voice saying it. It could be a joke coming from Markov for all we know. :laugh:

He said immediately afterward that he had another friend in Washington so... It wasn't serious.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Ahh the dreaded 2-0 lead. Montreal has already scored more goals than I expected, but let's see if they can actually hold a 2-0 lead. Its been a while, but we have seen multiple occasions where the habs go up 2-0 or 3-0 only to go to sleep and blow it

Ottawa being the most recent. I know the habs won that one but they had no business doing so.

Feel bad for the canucks and their injuries. It reminds me of the habs from a couple seasons ago.

If it gets to 3-0, it'll get real interesting haha. Usually that's when the Habs really shutdown.

Dagistitsyn

Aug 27, 2011
Nova Scotia
Jesus christ. Had the Vancouver feed going apparently because these two morons are the WHINIEST *******s I've ever had to listen to. Turned that off real quick.

Analyzer*

Did puck hit Pacioretty's pants on the first goal?

Will Bournival/Beaulieu get an assist on White goal?

Dale Weise shot it from the point and hit Bournival, so Beaulieu won't/shouldn't get a point.

Vancouver doesn't look good, sure, but you have to remember they're missing a bunch of players. We looked like **** with a healthy lineup.

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
Watching him say his team sucked last year against the Habs, and then throw his players under the bus game after game....gets old...fast.

Ohh, so that's where it stems from.

Torts or Therrien? :amazed:

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site

To torts defense, he hasn't exactly been throwing people under the bus this year, at least publicly.

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
I hope Gagnon is just spewing **** as usual. Markov wanting 5 years... :help:

That's not what he said at all. He said that since Gonchar & Streit got 4 years, Markov could very well want a similar contract. I don't know why you're just twisting what he said here.

CH25

Self-proclaimed Habs connoisseur
Apr 12, 2010
Montreal
Shot were 12-9 in favor of Vancouver and the hits were 17-4 in favor of Vancouver.

This team can't score and our AHL/depth defense-men are really showing with our horrifying net coverage.

Its already a miracle that the Habs scored 2 goals in one period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad