GDT: Canucks @ Canadiens 6/2/14 Thursday 7:30

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
How would we look without Subban, Markov, and Gorges - Tinordi, Bouillon, and Pateryn taking their place?

It's more like, Subban, Markov, Gorges, Murray, and whoever the equivalent to Yannick Weber is in terms of ability. (not type of play)

As well as Plekanec and Gallagher. (Henrik and Santorelli.)

It's tough times.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Those injuries on D hurt a lot.

It's nice not coming here and not be called a troll, As for the injures on D, ya it's a big problem.

Bieksa, Hamhuis, and tanev is basically like losing your #1 #2 and #4 d-man, also edler just came back from an injury.

No excuses tho, they have been poor.

Santorelli is BY FAR the biggest loss this season, he was playing incredible, easily our best player, and defensively he was playing like 2011 kesler no joke.

Huge loss

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
It's nice not coming here and not be called a troll, As for the injures on D, ya it's a big problem.

Bieksa, Hamhuis, and tanev is basically like losing your #1 #2 and #4 d-man, also edler just came back from an injury.

Santorelli is BY FAR the biggest loss this season, he was playing incredible, easily our best player, and defensively he was playing like 2011 kesler no joke.

Huge loss

If we lose tonight, we'll be 2 and 7 without santorelli. Our only wins being against Deadmonton and Calgary.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
I'll admit that after Whites suspension and his stupid plays last season I thought his time with the Habs would be over.. Nice to see him playing well and contributing to the team..

I thought Therrien would have asked to send him away...but in NO WAY I wanted that to happen. You need a guy like him in your 4th line. And he surprises me a whole lot as I never thought he'd be able to center any line in the NHL and he does. Kudos to him. He's not an untouchable....but in Habsland....he kinda is.

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec

Huge loss

Wait, is Hamhuis still injured?

CH25

Self-proclaimed Habs connoisseur
Apr 12, 2010
Montreal
Is Torts the right coach for the Canucks.. They might have made a mistake with him. Still better than Therrien though.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
I don't understand how anyone could hate on Moen's play this season. He's been great.

PricePkPatch*

Seeing Subban's play makes me much more confident about this game.

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
Period highlight: Crazy-ass Ryan White scores a goal on Roberto Luongo.

Also, Weise setting up aforementionned goal.

They're a hell of a line with Bournival. Definition of energy line. A speed demon (MB), a hard worker (DW), and a guy who's ready for whatever (RW).

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Is Torts the right coach for the Canucks.. They might have made a mistake with him. Still better than Therrien though.

I think it is, He has done a lot for our team when healthy, but man it's tough times right now.

Canucks lost 4 games with sullivan out of 6, Honestly if you look at our lineup right now, this Olympic break is the saving grace for our season.

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
I thought Therrien would have asked to send him away...but in NO WAY I wanted that to happen. You need a guy like him in your 4th line. And he surprises me a whole lot as I never thought he'd be able to center any line in the NHL and he does. Kudos to him. He's not an untouchable....but in Habsland....he kinda is.

I think white is generally really underrated. Does a lot of things right. Good defensively and underrated in the offensive zone. He's a big reason our 4th line got hard match ups last year. And having a 4th line that can take defensive responsibility off guys like pleks and eller? That's amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad