GDT: Canucks @ Canadiens 6/2/14 Thursday 7:30

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Jesus christ. Had the Vancouver feed going apparently because these two morons are the WHINIEST *******s I've ever had to listen to. Turned that off real quick.

The guy doing the play-by-play isn't.

John Garrett is the whiniest in the NHL, yes.

Oct 22, 2012
Kesler taking faceoffs is hilarious! Its like he gets in a power stance and puts his shoulder blades together.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
What's his injury?

Also, your username...:(

I am hearing its a groin issue, some people said it was a concussion but early reports is a groin.

Nothing that serious from twitter.

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
Jesus christ. Had the Vancouver feed going apparently because these two morons are the WHINIEST *******s I've ever had to listen to. Turned that off real quick.

I assume its shorthousr and Garrett. Shorthouse is actually not bad. He's about as neutral as you will find out of a regional pbp guy.

Garrett can be quite obnoxious though.

PricePkPatch*

I don't want Tort anywhere close this team. He's a headcase that will end up strangling Subban with his bare hands

Genesis76

True Leader
May 3, 2013
I love our fourth line, I wouldn't have a problem giving them second line minutes. They have speed, size, good skill and a good chemistry together.

loudi94

Master of my Domain
Jul 8, 2003
Alberta
He's obviously privy to the fact that Markov is terrible person in private.

He's got another friend here:

http://tvasports.ca/hockey/canadiens/ovechkin-ne-sinquiete-pas-pour-markov-26012014

44_ovechkin-markov.jpg

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
It's more like, Subban, Markov, Gorges, Murray, and whoever the equivalent to Yannick Weber is in terms of ability. (not type of play)

As well as Plekanec and Gallagher. (Henrik and Santorelli.)

It's tough times.
We're missing Galchenyuk. Leave Gallagher alone!!

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
That's not what he said at all. He said that since Gonchar & Streit got 4 years, Markov could very well want a similar contract. I don't know why you're just twisting what he said here.

Sorry, my bad, wasn't concentrated on was he was saying. I just heard Markov and 5 years as a UFA :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad