GDT: Canucks @ Canadiens 6/2/14 Thursday 7:30

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
That's definitely fair value. More than fair.

I wouldn't trade Gallagher for anything though barring an extreme overpayment.

Eller + Tinordi + XXX + 1st ... for Kesler + Tanev?

Can't just throw Tanev in there.

I think management will want to move Tanev only straight up for a young 2nd line player, and it doesn't matter what position. He's the most consistent player we have, and he's playing 20 minutes a night with Hammer.

Also, although I don't think Kesler's value is of Mike Richards and Jeff Carter due to the age of the players when they were traded, those are the prices they're going to demand. Either you're paying a young top six forward with sixty point potential + a first, or a first and an elite prospect. maybe even +.

Don't call me crazy, but that's probably the value you're looking at. Even look at Bobby Ryan's price. A first, Silferberg, and Noesen.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
How well does Sestito play hockey in comparison to other goons?

As a canucks fan, he is actually very good, maybe the best fourth liner we had in years.

Has a decent amount of goals.

he is the type of goon you like, he can contribute, but he only fights to Protect his teammates.

CH25

Self-proclaimed Habs connoisseur
Apr 12, 2010
Montreal
Why do the Canucks look this bad? Injuries cannot be the only problem.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Why do the Canucks look this bad? Injuries cannot be the only problem.

We have like 7 regulars injured, so it's definitely a big reason.

Also with the coaching drama with sullivan for awhile, and just poor play overall, it's not been good.

(from the top of my head, since you asked :P )

Tanev,Hamhuis,Santorelli,Henrik Sedin,bieksa, Higgins seems to have come back today, and daniel sedin is useless without henrik)

K9

Jan 26, 2003
Visit site
****in love this 4th line. Love the Manitoba boys, White and Weise, already great chemistry.

Sweet hands by White!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad