GDT: CANADIENS @ PANTHERS Sun. 29/12/2013 5:00 PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Can't remember the game nor the team the Habs were playing but about 3-4 weeks ago, Markov took a nasty spill and it looked like his knee was toast again. Luckily, it wasn't serious but ever since that play - he has not looked the same, the power play has sucked and Subban's game hasn't been the same without a good power play. I wonder if the knee is bothering Markov or it scared him so much that its affected his game?

No it's not his knee.
Gorges has been playing much better since he joined PK.
Markov was playing much better with PK, and started looking worse next to Emelin.

It's not a coincidence that players will look good playing next to a Norris winner.

The Gal Pals

Breaking Hab
Oct 28, 2006
Marc Antoine Godin ‏@MAGodin 5m
Daniel Brière a quitté pour le vestiaire. Sa dernière présence est à la 13e minute de la 2e.

Briere headed to the lockeroom with a few mins left in the second... Pls let me dream.

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
Habs suck at possession, so they barely play their best possession center.

I try to be optimistic but... it's hard to be thrilled about the direction Therrien and Bergevin are taking us in.

expy

Nov 2, 2010
This is more boring than watching the New Jersey Devils.

We seriously need to get rid of Bouillon, asap.

Nicko999

Jan 23, 2008
Montreal
Emelin has to be benched... awful

Also we can't score now that we split Markov and Subban. Put them back together.

Adriatic

Feb 27, 2004
My god habs are by far the softest team in the league. We don't hit anybody, must be such a breeze playing against them. Nobody finishes checks. What a difference from watching other teams.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
What's more annoying is that we are such a better team than we're showing. It's crazy to think this is being done willingly by our coach.

I can just imagine the crap speech going on in the room now from Pee-Wee Therrien.

Winter Eclipse

Nov 28, 2013
New York, NY
Habs suck at possession, so they barely play their best possession center.

I try to be optimistic but... it's hard to be thrilled about the direction Therrien and Bergevin are taking us in.

Especially when each seems to be going in a completely opposite direction :/

Bergevin: "I'll load us up with small, fast forwards"

Therrien: "We're a grinding team"

:facepalm:

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Remember when the Habs used to be the team than outshot the opponent and carried the play? I miss those days. Amazing it coincided with the team playing their puck possession players less.

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
What's more annoying is that we are such a better team than we're showing. It's crazy to think this is being done willingly by our coach.

I can just imagine the crap speech going on in the room now from Pee-Wee Therrien.

It's been a reoccurring theme in Therrien's career.

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
Emelin should play with Diaz. They were great.

Change the ****ing lines.

DJ Breadman

Jan 18, 2011
Newfoundland
How anyone doesn't think MT should be canned is beyond me. The guy didn't get a shot in the NHL because he sucks as a coach! Period!

How you going to can a guy who has a meadicore team in 3rd place in the eastern conference? You gotta be kidding me never going to happen. I was never a fan of the guy but he is not the problem

HeShootsHeScores

Mar 17, 2009
Everything is wrong with this team right now. They almost all suck. I'm mad at MT for taking out all the swag pk had. I still think Diaz sucks. Galchy too fancy and can't hold to the puck when it gets critical. Gally is weak on his skates. Emelin and his brain farts. Eller is slow as hell. Pacioretty trying to rely on opportunism too much. DD not shooting the damn puck.

They're playing to avoid mistakes and I ****ing hate it.

There is talent on this team, and a hell lot of it. I can't believe they don't score more goals.

expy

Nov 2, 2010
lol wtf @RDS talking about how good Bouillon is...

wtf?

Glad you guys lost a lot of games next year, hopefully no more French broadcasts.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Another game watching Subban and I don't know what's going on with him.. The Subban of late isn't the Subban we saw last year and to start this season. If this is the result of the coaching staff telling PK to play a certain way they need to scrap that and just let Subban do his thing. Whatever is going on with him I want the old Subban back ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad