GDT: CANADIENS @ PANTHERS Sun. 29/12/2013 5:00 PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Where is the speed? Where is the transition? Where is the skill from Desharnais, Eller, Galchenyuk, Plekanec, Subban, Markov?

What happened to the first pass from Markov, Subban and Diaz? What happened to the rushing ability?

All the skill and speed the team possessed is gone.

Gamimenos

Apr 28, 2009
What's more annoying is that we are such a better team than we're showing. It's crazy to think this is being done willingly by our coach.

I can just imagine the crap speech going on in the room now from Pee-Wee Therrien.

I don't think we are. We have played better, but I think these are the team's true colors.

Athletique_Canadien

Dec 13, 2005
Halifax, NS
Markov, Emelin & Pacioretty: -3. I figured that was the case since I recall all 3 of them on the ice during all of the Panthers goals but still decided to check the official box score. MT should change up the D pairings for the 3rd.

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
Another game watching Subban and I don't know what's going on with him.. The Subban of late isn't the Subban we saw last year and to start this season. If this is the result of the coaching staff telling PK to play a certain way they need to scrap that and just let Subban do his thing. Whatever is going on with him I want the old Subban back ASAP.
No one looks the same. We've scored like 3 goals in December.

68*

What's more annoying is that we are such a better team than we're showing. It's crazy to think this is being done willingly by our coach.

I can just imagine the crap speech going on in the room now from Pee-Wee Therrien.

Gionta show me on the board where you scored your last goal.
See boys? When you go to the net good things happen.
NQ8htIV.gif

Maliki2

Mar 31, 2005
Saint Albans, VT
Another game watching Subban and I don't know what's going on with him.. The Subban of late isn't the Subban we saw last year and to start this season. If this is the result of the coaching staff telling PK to play a certain way they need to scrap that and just let Subban do his thing. Whatever is going on with him I want the old Subban back ASAP.

He is not worth 8 million a year at this point...lucky if he is worth 5 million a year right now...

NewHabsEra*

Habs are making the Cats look like an all star team.. Pathetic..

Canadians fowards will have a fun time dancing around Markov, Emelin and the Russian blueline if they keep playing like that..

Bourque is such a disgusting hockey player, no guts at all, its a shame he is playing over Bournival, poor Plekanec.. :shakehead

Hagged

Jul 6, 2009
Florida no longer doormats . #respect

Not since Horachek took over as the head coach. But a lot of the Panthers hot streak in the last 10 or so games is due to the hot streaks by the young top centers in Barkov and Bjugstad. Panthers won't be winning at this rate for a full season, and Barkov isn't yet a point per game player, but in a few years when the team core reaches their primes, Panthers might be a play-off team.

The Habs is quite clearly the better of the two teams over a full season but the future looks bright also for the Panthers.

Aspirine

Lateral Move at Best
Sep 21, 2010
Montreal
Everything is wrong with this team right now. They almost all suck. I'm mad at MT for taking out all the swag pk had. I still think Diaz sucks. Galchy too fancy and can't hold to the puck when it gets critical. Gally is weak on his skates. Emelin and his brain farts. Eller is slow as hell. Pacioretty trying to rely on opportunism too much. DD not shooting the damn puck.

They're playing to avoid mistakes and I ****ing hate it.

There is talent on this team, and a hell lot of it. I can't believe they don't score more goals.

So true :(

Nicko999

Jan 23, 2008
Montreal
The one sucking is not emelin but markov

No...pay attention to the game.

First goal was a bad pinch by Markov but he recovered and was covering his man. Emelin got beat 1 on 1 and DD left his guy all alone.

I'll blame Therrien for the second goal for not calling a time out. I believe Markov-Emelin were on the ice for 2 minutes when the goal was scored.

Third goal was Emelin getting beat by Barkov. Markov was trying to block the shot which is why the pass happened.

SnapVirus

Jul 16, 2010
Mtl., QC.
Fire Therrien please.

Look at TOI. Subban should be at 20mins after two in a loosing game. Emelin should be on Left side, gorges on right. Diaz got to be benched and Murray in. Emelin on PP with Gorges instead of Bouillon. Gallagher,Eller Nd Galchenyuk needs to be back together. Bournival got to be in the line up and play at least 12-15mins. Briere needs to never wear the jersey again. Bourque should not have more ice time than Galchenyul, Eller, Gallagher. The ****in 4th line need to get put on the ice to create action or change momentum and not to dictate the ****in way your team have to play.

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Have to laugh at my predictions earlier :cry:

I don't understand MT. Last year he wanted aggressive offence which calls for possession. This year its just idiocy mismanaging our assets.

JuicyHam

Dec 16, 2013
windsor
Where is the speed? Where is the transition? Where is the skill from Desharnais, Eller, Galchenyuk, Plekanec, Subban, Markov?

What happened to the first pass from Markov, Subban and Diaz? What happened to the rushing ability?

All the skill and speed the team possessed is gone.

The transition was my favourite part of watching the habs last season it was fun to watch and it was effective.

Lebowski

El Duderino
Dec 5, 2010
Fire Therrien please.

Look at TOI. Subban should be at 20mins after two in a loosing game. Emelin should be on Left side, gorges on right. Diaz got to be benched and Murray in. Emelin on PP with Gorges instead of Bouillon. Gallagher,Eller Nd Galchenyuk needs to be back together. Bournival got to be in the line up and play at least 12-15mins. Briere needs to never wear the jersey again. Bourque should not have more ice time than Galchenyul, Eller, Gallagher. The ****in 4th line need to get put on the ice to create action or change momentum and not to dictate the ****in way your team have to play.

Right. Diaz is the one that has to be benched and we should give more minutes to Emelin. Give me a break. People on this board are so blinded by size and physical play.

HeShootsHeScores

Mar 17, 2009
Have to laugh at my predictions earlier :cry:

I don't understand MT. Last year he wanted aggressive offence which calls for possession. This year its just idiocy mismanaging our assets.

and it's getting more obvious every game, habs need to possess the puck and use their talent and hockey IQ to create offense. 2008 habs was the perfect example. MT thinks he is coaching the LA kings.

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
Fire Therrien please.

Diaz benched? He's been our best defenseman tonight with Gorges.

On that note, I would have never guessed Emelin had the least TOI among dmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad