GDT: Canadiens @ Flames | 9PM EDT | CITY, RDS | Halloween Special

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Davebo*

You guys don't understand that MT plays favorites. He always has, always will.

And that's why we'll always come off 2nd best in the playoffs. The championship teams of the past were staffed by the best players in the system. You performed or you were gone - something I wish would happen in this day and age.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
I don't know what Therrien expects the Galchenyuk line to do when he puts Flynn on it. They should be an offensive line yet he puts a player who no offensive upside at all on the line.

Mathletic

Feb 28, 2002
Ste-Foy
I don't know what Therrien expects the Galchenyuk line to do when he puts Flynn on it. They should be an offensive line yet he puts a player who no offensive upside at all on the line.

It's not like Eller and Semin did a whole lot more to begin with.

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal

Assuming Eller-Galchenyuk it should be Semin, Kassian(if he returns) or AHL player with upside.

If the 1st line falters then maybe Gallagher but it shouldn't be another grinder, not even Weise.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Little ice time increases energy. He should play with more energy which is what was being discussed, not his production.

What's playing with more energy? Skating hard all over the place??..
This means nothing. Not to mention, not moving for a while colds your muscles off.

void

Jan 5, 2006
How do we know Eller is benched? Didn't play a shift or multiple?

Therrien sent out Flash with Galchenyuk and Flynn for a shift. We don't know if the benching is permanent because we haven't seen that line on the ice since then.

OldCraig71

Juice Arse
Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
For you people whining about Chucky you forget how Pacioretty's first seasons went. People wanted to trade him, send him down and simply were ready to give up and now he's a stud. Patience ********!

Chucky is 4 years in, Patch was showing more by now. The center position is more vital than wing and chucky is not playing like a potential number one but rather a decent third line center.

JayKing

Go Habs Go
Dec 30, 2011
Montreal
Flash is not really a 4th liner. He slowed down and he is now a bottom 6 but at least he is a skilled guy who used to be an okay 2nd liner player.

I know. I just named the 2 wingers rather than just the 4th liner since Eller was being replaced by Flash and not the 4th liner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad