GDT: Canadiens @ Flames | 9PM EDT | CITY, RDS | Halloween Special

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex514

May 10, 2015
Flynn looked lost on the second line for most of the game. He shouldnt be in that spot for more than one game.

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
Brian Flynn is Dale Weise, who used to be Mathieu Darche, who used to be Tom Kostopoulos.

domiwroze

Nov 14, 2014
I wonder what MT's reluctance is to give either Pateryn or Tinordi a game? Sitting a player for 12 straight games now isn't a good thing and then expecting them to play a good game when he finally gets in.

Tinordi's situation

*Play Tinordi after 36games*

Therrien after the game : He played without any confidence, we need him to be stronger than that on the ice. He really need to play with more confidence there's no doubt about it.

*Doesnt play the next 30games*

I'm pretty sure this will happen :laugh:

Moen is Gone

@MoeninGlory
Feb 13, 2007
Grenoble
twitter.com
Brian Flynn is Dale Weise, who used to be Mathieu Darche, who used to be Tom Kostopoulos.

You know why?

I'll tell you why

rH5oTLA.gif

Takeru

Oct 6, 2014

It's fine, one of the young guys will likely fill the spot by the time Plekanec retires, then we'll only have his spot to fill.... oh wait :sarcasm:

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I hope Condon is not hung out to dry.
Not sure what to expect tonight. Last night's last 2 periods were sickening to watch. A 3-7 team down 3-0 allowed to take over a game led by an 18 y/o was hard to watch. I did enjoy McDavid though...amazing talent. Can you imagine how good he will be in a few years?

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Tinordi's situation

Therrien after the game : He played without any confidence, we need him to be stronger than that on the ice. He really need to play with more confidence there's no doubt about it.

That wouldn't surprise me at all. The current situation for Pateryn and Tinordi sucks for both guys but at least they're earning an NHL salary just to sit around.

Takeru

Oct 6, 2014
Tinordi's situation

That would fit Therrien's logic perfectly, but I doubt Tinordi will just patiently sit 36 games without asking for a trade.

OpenIceHit

Oct 3, 2006
Toronto
I don't see us winning against the Jets. Not the way they're playing lately. So hopefully we can win this one at least.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Pacioretty-Desharnais-Gallagher
Galchenyuk-Plekanec-Flynn
Fleischman-Eller-Weise
Byron-Mitchell-Smith-Pelly

This is coming, prepare your bodies.

Takeru

Oct 6, 2014
Fleischman-Eller-Weise

PLEASE NO!

I know it's the Halloween GDT, but you could've let the ghosts of last season at peace.

*shudders* :cry:

blarneylad

Feb 1, 2009
Fleischman-Eller-Weise

Regardless of you order it. The habs are 2 players short of a top 6

peate

Smiley
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Hopefully I'm wrong, but I sense another loss tonight. A better effort but Flames win 4-2. Then all hell breaks loose..
Nonetheless:
GO :habs GO​

Takeru

Oct 6, 2014
Regardless of you order it. The habs are 2 players short of a top 6

I'd say two players short of an elite top 6. Very few teams actually have all 6 position filled with top skill players. Most have probably about 4-5, some even less.

The league can't be all like the Hawks/Lightning/Oilers (with their 1.8 average draft rank top 6)

Acquiring one more legit top 6 player and having Eller or a rookie fill the remaining spot would give us a strong enough top 6.

Keeping 4th liners on it isn't helping though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad