GDT: Canadian Soccer | Canada at the Copa America - July 9 vs Argentina in the SF

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Should’ve come out with attacking mentality early. Kaye wears the goat horns tonight.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
Sucks they actually dominated considering they played most of the game short handed.
It can often happen that way as the team down a man has no real pressure, and its a road game. Felt Canada was good in 2nd half and not in first half, from as much as I saw. Undisciplined team though, and they really have to clean things up. Canada nemesis really is themselves and getting carded. I really feel the club is a bit too agrressive and lacking restraint. Double edged sword.

Zguy370

Dec 25, 2007
It can often happen that way as the team down a man has no real pressure, and its a road game. Felt Canada was good in 2nd half and not in first half, from as much as I saw. Undisciplined team though, and they really have to clean things up. Canada nemesis really is themselves and getting carded. I really feel the club is a bit too agrressive and lacking restraint. Double edged sword.
After a very passive, slow start we took control after the 20th minute, and then the red card came, set them back, but they dominated the 2nd half. you can just see the fire in this team that they want it, they control they own destiny still, really have a good feeling for Sunday in Toronto. We hit a cross bar and a post in the last 12 minutes of the game Ahhh

Reactions: oilers'72

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
Should’ve come out with attacking mentality early. Kaye wears the goat horns tonight.
He does, but still, what shambolic defending on the Costa Rica goal. You could just tell the Canadians attitude there. "half is just about over". Thats just how you get punished. 3 Costa rican players are where that Corner kick was and in perfect scoring area. One Canadian player in vicinity, yeah we're down one man, where was everybody else on the corner? That was so wide open it was an easily taken header with time.

A more mercurial goalie would have lost it on his team for that bit of *defending*.

Don't screw up on that one and the game is a draw and we're in. Costa Rica can't score to save their lives, we handed them that goal.

Reactions: Cloned

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad