GDT: Canadian Soccer | Canada at the Copa America - July 9 vs Argentina in the SF

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

EchoesoftheEighties

HF Oil's Unofficial Shitposter
Jan 30, 2006
Edmonton
My FCE rep told me that ticket packages are expecting to change soon and that he'll call me Thursday about it. Could be because of a new owner.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
The final 3 game window is upon us.

Canada has a chance to officially qualify for the WC tomorrow.

No Davies for this window either, but they did call up some interesting young talent that could see playing time if they clinch ahead of the final game.

Reactions: ujju2 and oilers'72

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta

No Davies for this window either, but they did call up some interesting young talent that could see playing time if they clinch ahead of the final game.
What do they need in this final window to qualify? I know they are very close.

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018

I thought Fonzie was cleared and playing. Update?

Reactions: Zguy370

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
On a related note, North Macedonia beat Italy 1-0 today and knocked Italy out of WC qualifying.

Seems like Italy either win the whole thing when they qualify or they don’t even qualify at all.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
I don't know much about footy but what I do know is Italy missing out on the World Cup is pretty much the equivalent to Canada failing to qualify for the Olympics in men's ice hockey.

Reactions: oilers'72

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad