GDT: Canadian Soccer | Canada at the Copa America - July 9 vs Argentina in the SF

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
Gotta love that CONCACAF officiating, lol. If it’s this bad playing in Canada it’s going to be a treat in Central America.

lopper

Oct 22, 2006
AB
This game is turning into a little bit of a shit show with the typical CONCACAF antics of our opponents

SK13

non torsii subligarium
Jul 23, 2007
Edmonton
Shag me in my arse Phonzie you beautiful man
giphy.gif

Reactions: EchoesoftheEighties

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Canada killing it tonight and with goal differential so key, pouring it on late could pay dividends down the line. This team is legit.
I'm a Yank but I like this Canadian team more than the U.S. team. I might as well just gain Canadian citizenship at this point haha.

SK13

non torsii subligarium
Jul 23, 2007
Edmonton
This is a fun game and all but I will say I've rolled my eyes like 8 times at all the fake ass writhing everyone does everytime they go to the ground.

It's just part of it I guess.

Reactions: oilers'72

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Canada killing it tonight and with goal differential so key, pouring it on late could pay dividends down the line. This team is legit.
I'm a Yank but I like this Canadian team more than the U.S. team. I might as well just gain Canadian citizenship at this point haha.
That’s what I suggested to you long ago my friend.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad