Canadian Division (Canada Cup) Part IV

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skolman

Feb 16, 2018
Manitoba
Winnipeg lost themselves at least 1 point in the standings when Ottawa. Yes Toronto blew a 5-1 lead and there is no excuse for that. However besides Leafs hate which is the reason for that comment, I think both loses the Leafs and Jets had are equally bad.
:laugh:

Your bias is honestly super entertaining at times.

Reactions: Redwingsfan

eliasjx

Apr 23, 2018
Vancouver
Winnipeg lost themselves at least 1 point in the standings when Ottawa. Yes Toronto blew a 5-1 lead and there is no excuse for that. However besides Leafs hate which is the reason for that comment, I think both loses the Leafs and Jets had are equally bad.
Did we blow a 5-1 lead though?

Reactions: Habano

Habano

Allez les Bleus, (Blancs, Rouges)
May 18, 2012
The Toronto Maple Matthews blow a 5-1 lead to the Sens and we can't have a main board discussion about it? Why not?

Everytime the Laughs do something good, half the threads in this subforum are about them. Then they blow a 5-1 lead and no one gets to talk about it.. Guess the mods are all Leaf fans.
An Ottawa fan should start a thread about how this was their team's greatest comeback. I don't think they would take that down, would they?

Last edited:
Reactions: libertarian

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Lmao. You’ve got to be kidding me. There are more critics of the Leafs on this board than any other team, bar none.

The thread wasn’t necessary because there’s already a couple of threads that are filled with the same thrashing of the Leafs.

Certain members of the board are foaming at the mouth any time something negative happens to Toronto.
I have said before if it's a negative Leafs topic those people don't mind when it's posted on here.

However when it's a positive topic those same people say it belongs on the Leafs boards.

Reactions: MoreMogilny

eliasjx

Apr 23, 2018
Vancouver
Lmao. You’ve got to be kidding me. There are more critics of the Leafs on this board than any other team, bar none.

The thread wasn’t necessary because there’s already a couple of threads that are filled with the same thrashing of the Leafs.

Certain members of the board are foaming at the mouth any time something negative happens to Toronto.
Have you even looked at the board? The other top two threads are
"Leafs will make it to the SCF" and "Matthews is better than Ovi". Negative Leaf threads are not allowed, especially against Saint Matthews.

Reactions: Blowfish and Habano

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
At least Toronto got 1 point in the standings which could be valuable later in the season, where as the Jets weren't lucky enough to do that.

Anyone that isn’t a Leafs fan will agree that this game was a much worse look for Toronto than the Winnipeg loss was for the Jets. Toronto just had a massive relapse showing they’re still the same old Leafs.

MoreMogilny

Cap'n
Jul 5, 2009
Oshawa
Have you even looked at the board? The other top two threads are
"Leafs will make it to the SCF" and "Matthews is better than Ovi". Negative Leaf threads are not allowed, especially against Saint Matthews.

The first one wasn’t started by a Leaf fan.

The second one doesn’t exist. Even though you used quotes. I don’t think you know how to use those properly.

So basically you’re upset because there aren’t enough threads for you to talk crap about the Leafs in?

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
BC5687C6-41E8-4148-985F-F4D1F07A67BE.jpeg

Peggy

Aug 6, 2016
You got zero points from the game. I’ll take the 1 point over zero any day no matter how it was achieved.

That's cool, but losing last few seconds before OT by a goal is now where nearly as bad as giving up 5 unanswered. I don't care how you want to spin it lol

Jets lost 2-1. They didn't give up 6 goals

eliasjx

Apr 23, 2018
Vancouver
The first one wasn’t started by a Leaf fan.

The second one doesn’t exist. Even though you used quotes. I don’t think you know how to use those properly.

So basically you’re upset because there aren’t enough threads for you to talk crap about the Leafs in?
It's called paraphrasing. The actual title is "Matthews has grabbed the torch from Ovi?"

Petrus

Jan 5, 2017
Bay Street
Anyone that isn’t a Leafs fan will agree that this game was a much worse look for Toronto than the Winnipeg loss was for the Jets. Toronto just had a massive relapse showing they’re still the same old Leafs.

Optics only matter in this board. The 1 point is more important. Lots of games to go. In the end the Leafs will move on learn from it.

The Big Swede13

Sep 2, 2019

Yes because one game is a bigger sample size then the rest of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad