Canadian Division (Canada Cup) Part IV

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Advanced stats

May 26, 2010
After they blew that 5-1 lead to Ottawa Sportsnet responded with a fawning article about how it afforded the Leafs the perfect opportunity to practice and reset. Very little about the poor play that led to the loss, because gotta cheerlead.
You kidding me? Toronto media ripped the team to shreds after that loss. TSN, sportsnet and many more called it embarrassing and humiliating.

Dache

Feb 12, 2018
I usually don’t respond to trollish posts that support or tear down my team. Sometimes I might, but do you have any idea how exhausting that would be?

I responded to you because you weren’t being a troll. I also agreed with you just said that some people clearly post just to antagonize Leaf fans.
I know you weren’t attacking me or anything, I’m just showing the attention that my posts like that get compared to blatant homer/troll posts.

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
[QUOTE="Dache, post: 175991718, member: 298645]"This is what I mean, that poster makes an obviously ignorant troll post and I am the only person to respond to it, but I comment and say how bad that post is and I get this.

Maybe that’s one reason why leaf hate seems so overblown. Maybe if you guys commented to that poster instead of me there would be nothing to “hate”[/QUOTE]

You have a good example here. I can't argue with it. It is nonsense to compare 70 games to whatever. You are also right in this instance, that Leaf fans, including me, shouldn't have criticized your post.

Last edited:

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
So wtf happened to Vancouver? Because I picked them to take top spot. They went the furthest in the playoffs last year. They looked incredible. What the hell?
Slow start, lots of games against the top 2 teams in the division, much, much better lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad