Canada Soccer Part VII: Copa America Semifinal Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Or maybe they are building up for a big secret reveal of duel international joining us!

200-4.gif

Is that... Is that arfield's music?

Seriously though, I should be on cloud 9 that Canada is actually in the world cup after such a long wait.... But Canada soccer still finds a way to bring me down.

I really gotta wonder about the player morale. Yes, Im sure they play for each other but still....

Reactions: al secord and Tuggy

al secord

Mustard Tiger
Jun 26, 2013
Toronto
Is that... Is that arfield's music?

Seriously though, I should be on cloud 9 that Canada is actually in the world cup after such a long wait.... But Canada soccer still finds a way to bring me down.

I really gotta wonder about the player morale. Yes, Im sure they play for each other but still....
I said it before, but I think it brings an already tight knit group even closer. I think Canadian players women, men and youts know who Canadian supporters stand with.

And yes please to Arfield. With the ridiculously good midfields we're going up against, we need all the help and depth we can get.

Reactions: Tuggy

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Unfortunately i came down with a cold and couldn't make the trip to Ottawa today. Watching from home and feeling the stress right now.

al secord

Mustard Tiger
Jun 26, 2013
Toronto
Unfortunately i came down with a cold and couldn't make the trip to Ottawa today. Watching from home and feeling the e and feeling the stress right now.
Oh shit, sorry to hear that, I know how much you would have loved to be here. Great atmosphere, not as great as Tim Hortons field world cup qualifiers, but pretty cool, and not near as cold.

Reactions: sabremike

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Oh shit, sorry to hear that, I know how much you would have loved to be here. Great atmosphere, not as great as Tim Hortons field world cup qualifiers, but pretty cool, and not near as cold.
Appreciate it Al, would have been a good one!

Sounds like a great crowd out there, i think it was close to 15,000 sold tickets! Perfect weather for a late October game too!

Reactions: al secord

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Ottawa really needs to find a way to test Henry or at least win a few corners. Not impressed with their attack.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Ottawa really needs to find a way to test Henry or at least win a few corners. Not impressed with their attack.
They are just like their parent club. Rigid in defence and get most of their offence from the counter. It will be interesting to see they have in store for the second half.

OMG how is that not a goal?

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
This is pretty f***ing tense. My 2nd CPL game, much better than the frozen game in Edmonton lol.
Are you referring to the Forge V FC ED game during the international window? That was one of the windiest/coldest games i have ever been too.

al secord

Mustard Tiger
Jun 26, 2013
Toronto
Are you referring to the Forge V FC ED game during the international window? That was one of the windiest/coldest games i have ever been too.
Actually it's still not as windy and cold as the Jamaican game at bmo. My tears of joy and boogers all froze to my face lol. We were in 113 where the wind seemed to whip from everywhere. But I loved every second.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad