Canada Soccer Part VII: Copa America Semifinal Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Sounds promising. With only a month to go before the Word Cup, it's great to hear the injury is going well

Reactions: Tuggy

red devil

Oct 14, 2004
Canada Soccer has a behind the scenes look on qualifying for the World Cup here is episode 1. It starts from the 1st match against Bermuda.

Last edited:
Reactions: al secord

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
CPL Playoffs get started today with leg 1 of the semifinals:

Cavalry v Forge
Pacific v Ottawa

Should be an entertaining fay of football, all 4 of these teams were so close together all season long. The finals could be anyone!

sabremike

#1 Tageaholic
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
CPL Playoffs get started today with leg 1 of the semifinals:

Cavalry v Forge
Pacific v Ottawa

Should be an entertaining fay of football, all 4 of these teams were so close together all season long. The finals could be anyone!
After 3 years away I will be at the return leg in The Hammer as part of a 3 day trip (Ticats on Friday, Bulldogs on Saturday and Forge on Sunday).

Reactions: robertmac43

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
2022: Canada Soccer and CF Montreal

***This is the best canadian soccer season of my entire life, no cap***
If the Forge can win the CPL, I'll agree.

Madrid = Winning the CL + La Liga
Montreal = Best regular season in club MLS history
Forge = TBD
Canada = World Cup

Arsenal did choke 4th place, but they are having a wonderful start to the EPL season.

al secord

Mustard Tiger
Jun 26, 2013
Toronto
Unreal... great honor

I did not see this coming but the fact he was on the bench from the very get go was a bad sign.
I wonder how Herdman deals with this. Will he move to a front three of Davies/David/Tajon and have Larin coming off the bench. Or start Larin cold. It will be interesting.

I remember the days of wondering if our front 2 would be Ali Gerba and Garrett Kusch. So i won't fret.

Last edited:

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
I wonder how Herdman deals with this. Will he move to a front three of Davies/David/Tajon and have Larin coming off the bench. Or start Larin cold. It will be interesting.

I remember the days of wondering if our front 2 would be Ali Gerba and Garrett Kusch. So i won't fret.
lol - yep... we are a long way from those days. I think we are close enough to the WC that it won't interrupt Herdman's plans much. I assume he has a starting lineup and formation ready for Belgium now as long as there are no injuries.

Reactions: al secord

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
That's great. Herdman listened to me:laugh:

I expect this game to feature all the MLS players and why not some backup players like ZBG, Gutierrez, Okello, Nelson?

Reactions: Tuggy

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
York United new jersey sponsor is Carlsburg as well. Fun to have a classic Footie sponsor on the front of a CPL team jersey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad