Canada Soccer Part VII: Copa America Semifinal Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Koleosho being linked with a move to Wolves fro 40 million. Reported by Fab.
Interesting. We are far more at risk of losing him than we are Jebbison. Italy is a mess and need to look to younger players. He's got what they need.. and he's got what we need too!!

Heard Jebbison may be heading to Watford. See if that happens.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Interesting. We are far more at risk of losing him than we are Jebbison. Italy is a mess and need to look to younger players. He's got what they need.. and he's got what we need too!!

Heard Jebbison may be heading to Watford. See if that happens.
Sucks Koleosho's window with the CMNT was a complete and utter shit show.

May have left a poor impression on him.

sabremike

#1 Tageaholic
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Tough L for Forge last night. They played well over the 2 legs and probably should have come away with more then a +1 goal differential from the first game.

Herdman didn't shake Bobby's hand which seemed strange to me. I didn't there was any actual beef there.
Drone Boy is such an absolute chump, he isn't worthy of shaking Bobby's hand. Maybe if Bobby was coaching TFC they wouldn't be a flaming bag of dogshit right now.

Reactions: PanniniClaus

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Forge win last night and Cavalry only pick up a point. Leaves a massive game next weekend between the 1 and 2 seed in Hamilton.

Forge win that one and they should be smooth sailing to the finish line of the regular season.
Speaking of Forge, Poku played the full 90 in a Molenbeek win. His first game.

Reactions: robertmac43

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
man..

So not like for like but Sigur can play multiple positions. Could cover RB while Laryea can cover LB if needed.

I still expect Johnston and Davies to start with Bomb and Corndog. Corn played RCB in a win for Marseille this weekend.

And Bombito with a double yellow today for Nice. Not the greatest start for him in Ligue 1...

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
And Bombito with a double yellow today for Nice. Not the greatest start for him in Ligue 1...
crap. Didn't see that. I watched last week's game and I don't love their 3/4/3. The central defenders get asked to do way, way too much with the personnel they have. They are going to ship a pile of goals unless they change that up.

Reactions: Tuggy

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Labor Day Classic - great day in Halifax and the Wanderers are hanging by a thread.

York in town.

Halifax get a 2-1 win to stay alive.

Last edited:

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Huge win. Table starting to flip to what I thought it would look like at the start of the year. Now the questions becomes will anyone string together the points needed to take 5th place?
I don't know if anyone will but at least there is intrigue down the stretch.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad