Canada Soccer Part VII: Copa America Semifinal Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Protesters... i have no patience for this at sporting events.. I would smash, rip, tear .. there would be no delicate treatment for these idiots...

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Didn't watch the match but just watched some highlights. Nice to get the win. Good to see Davies back playing.

Reactions: NyQuil

al secord

Mustard Tiger
Jun 26, 2013
Toronto
Man. If Tajon could develop some class in the final 3rd, he'd be unstoppable. He has such an easy time getting there.

The interplay between Larin and David was a little concerning.

Davies had the bit between his teeth. Eustaquiao was probably runner up for MOTM.

Junior is the ultimate super sub for us. He comes on and gives us such a shot in the arm.

On to Honduras.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Sounds like Spence is leaving Forest leaving a spot up for grabs at RWB/RB...!
I'm torn on this. Cooper didn't seem to fancy Richie at all so i feel a loan to the championship may be a better fit. I'd hate to see them bring another RB and then bury Richie... I want Cooper to tell us what his plans for him are... lol

Reactions: robertmac43

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Canada in Honduras tonight for Nations League.

Was on their wiki page and saw a match added against Japan in September. Haven't seen any announcement anywhere, so not sure how legit it is.

Canada men's national soccer team - Wikipedia
This would be a tremendous friendly for! Japan is a class side and would bring an element of possession/good on-ball play we have not seen much in CONCACAF.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
This would be a tremendous friendly for! Japan is a class side and would bring an element of possession/good on-ball play we have not seen much in CONCACAF.
Yeah - Japan would be ideal.

Couple more like that would help.

Losing the Panama game doesn't allow John the ability to cycle through more of the team and tinker with things. I assume he won't change all 11 but it may be up to 6. What's everyone else thinking?

Bures Elbow

Nov 2, 2013
Japan is the best team in Asia, and quality. If they weren't in Spain/Germany's group I would bet good odds of them making it out of any other group.

Great friendly if true.

Reactions: PanniniClaus

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
So these conditions are horrible beyond belief..

Get Davies and Eustaquio off the pitch before they tear something .

Laryea showed there why Cooper may not trust him.

Reactions: sabremike

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad