C/W Brad Lambert (2022, 30th, WPG) Part 3

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

DoingItCoolKiwi

May 23, 2017
Why wasn't he playing with his peers in the junior Finnish league? I know I mentioned it before, but he was awful playing in the Liiga.

I get he's shown flashes of his ability, but why he wasn't sent down is odd to me.
That would have likely been the case if he stayed in HIFK after 19-20 season. However, what presumably happened was that he used his status as elite level prospect to get a deal where he joins a weak JYP team and gets a guaranteed spot in men's league.

ffh

Jul 16, 2016
& yet the locker room is more toxic than ever.

Sorry but the Jets have done absolutely nothing to earn our trust they can turn around Lamberts development
keep spewing lies about the team if it makes you feel better. i didnt know the jets were trying to earn your trust. they must be heartbroken they dont have it. i would imagine gratitude is how lambert feels after the jets picked him after 30 passed passed on him. i'm sure they are fine with his development thats why they took him.

cg98

Oct 10, 2017
The Moose have done a fine job developing our players, I'm sure they could care less about earning BB88's trust lmfao

Reactions: Pongs21

Jukurit

May 16, 2022
& yet the locker room is more toxic than ever.

Sorry but the Jets have done absolutely nothing to earn our trust they can turn around Lamberts development
What do you mean by "our trust"? Whose trust?

waitin425

Jan 10, 2009
Canada
Thus guy was so highly touted 2-3 years ago. I remember people thinking he was a possible 1st overall. Any chance he get it back?

ffh

Jul 16, 2016
Damn that was filthy.
Unfortunate. But the previous 5 seconds of his defender trying to check him in the corner before he shook him and came out with the puck was just as impressive as what is shown on the video.

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
I still have Lambert at #2. I'm terrified I'm going to be way off on him, but when I watch what he's able to do vs others in this draft, he's just on another level. He's a few tweaks from being a force IMO.

Looking forward to being outrageously wrong.
Feeling better about this. Kid looks like a superstar in the making.

Reactions: Realgud

Erikfromfin

May 18, 2013
Did Lambert get benched during 3rd period?
I think it was just normal rotation and testing guys.... It started with Koivunen Lambert and then Koivunen got snubbed earlier and Lambert played with Mäenpää then later Koivunen played with Mäenpää

Reactions: Jukurit

Ippenator

Jan 6, 2016
Espoo
I think it was just normal rotation and testing guys.... It started with Koivunen Lambert and then Koivunen got snubbed earlier and Lambert played with Mäenpää then later Koivunen played with Mäenpää
Pennanen did say in an interview that Lambert did get benched. Pennanen wanted more trustworthy players to play later in the game. He also said that Lambert might not have been yet in his best form after being ill just recently, and it was also good to rest him because of that. Pennanen did give him praise for his goal though.

Reactions: Jukurit

ijuka

May 14, 2016
Pennanen did say in an interview that Lambert did get benched. Pennanen wanted more trustworthy players to play in the latter half of the game.
While leading 5-1 vs Latvia? Way to shoot down a guy's confidence.

Ippenator

Jan 6, 2016
Espoo
While leading 5-1 vs Latvia? Way to shoot down a guy's confidence.
Well, he said it clearly in the interview. You can have your opinion, but that was his opinion and only that counts for what is done in the end, as he is the coach and you aren’t.

Last edited:

cg98

Oct 10, 2017
It's a game against Latvia guys, there's still an entire tournament to play out. From what I hear he had a good game, probably needs to use that spare bench time to recover physically from illness.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad