C Shane Wright - Kingston Frontenacs, OHL (2022, 4th, SEA) Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ijuka

May 14, 2016
Since when is 48 points in 53 games dominating?
In Liiga as a player who was 17 years old the whole season, during lockout year when the level of play was significantly stronger than usual?
Even Liiga's scoring winner had less than a point per game and Barkov was in top 10 for scoring.
Wright getting drafted by Seattle was the plan all along. That's why he played uninspired his whole draft year and did poorly in draft interviews. High IQ on the ice and off the ice.

Somehow, I think that this goes beyond normal hockey jargon. It almost feels ironic.

alko

Oct 20, 2004
Slovakia
www.slovakhockey.sk
Imo from some point it is good, that Wright isnt a Nr 1 pick. Now there will be much discussion about Slafkovsky and Wright career. Interesting games between Canadiens and Seattle. It simply generated attention, that is needed for every show.

Reactions: Paradise Circus

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Anyone else think he may have ADHD or something similar? The mannerisms and speech patterns are all in line. Something is a bit off with him from everything I’ve seen

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
You guys really make up anything to hate in someone
I’ve had concerns with him for a while now and voiced them on the Rangers board. Now that everyone’s seen his personality and how he acts they’ve started to agree that something is a bit off with Wright

I’m just saying signs of ADHD or something similar are very clearly there

Sweetpotato

Jan 10, 2014
Edmonton
I'd just like to point out that people continuously bringing up Strome's point totals ignores the fact he scored those points on a team with Connor McDavid where 50 of Strome's points came on the PP. I believe there was a stat that Strome was either slightly under or just slightly above a point per game in the games McDavid missed that year.

Let's not pretend that Strome's totals were a result entirely of his own performance. That's why there were concerns even leading up to the draft about how much of a "product" he was of playing with McDavid and how truly elite he projected to be.
I can't remember which world Juniors it was but man oh man was that the first time he got exposed.

Jeffrey Pedler

Mar 21, 2018
Wright will never be Barkov. It's obvious.

Wright will be a good NHLer but NJ didn't need a good nhler center. They already have them.
You do know, you can draft a centre and play him on the wing? Especially with Hischer and Hughes being injured all the time. You'd probably want a centre like Wright for depth. Their is no such thing as to.much centre depth.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
I’ve had concerns with him for a while now and voiced them on the Rangers board. Now that everyone’s seen his personality and how he acts they’ve started to agree that something is a bit off with Wright

After reading some of your posts lately, I've had the same concerns about you.

Bankers Box

Aug 26, 2009

This is one of the dumbest things I’ve read in a while.

Signs of ADHD?

Please enlighten us on what these “signs of ADHD” are.

I’ll save you the time, there are none. It’s impossible to diagnose ADHD by watching someone communicate.

Thanks for reminding me that 90% of people on forums talk completely out of their a$$.

RationalExpectations

May 12, 2019
I've watched it all and it's also fully consistent with being nervous. No need to diagnose the kid.
Agreed he seemed nervous and you could feel his answered were all prepared so the delivery was a bit robotic. Wright Beniers may be one of the great 2way center duo for the next 15 years.

Chiarelli

Jan 27, 2019
The only reason people are labelling a number 2, is because the Kraken also have Beniers. This seems more like a 1A/1B scenario like Crosby/Malkin.
Umm probably closer to two Jordan Staal’s than the best 1-2 center duo in the last 30 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad