C Shane Wright - Kingston Frontenacs, OHL (2022, 4th, SEA) Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeune Poulet

Oct 31, 2019
Always lots of haters out there. Perhaps they would all prefer him to say that "I'm not sure I should be rated the number 1 player in the draft".
It wasn't "hate" to point out to a mass of people who didn't know any better that Wright wasn't the surefire #1 and that a lot of folks were grossly overlooking some very talented prospects. It was rationality.

We weren't the ones being emotional about this.

Reactions: simonedvinsson

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s | Rest Easy #13
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
I’m just glad that the first round is over.

I don’t have to hear about every little thing that pop in Canadiens fans heads any more.

The prospect section can now be de-cluttered from grown men arguing day and night about “Mr.Exeptional Status” and how there was a clear #1 option, scoffing at all the knowledge posters on this site that had clearly watched these prospects and formed their own opinions on the players from watching film - these posters trying their best to get Habs fans off their high horse to no avail.

The prospect section can be a place of harmony again.

Wright in Seattle will be great for him - zero pressure environment with all the opportunities in the world to succeed.

CristianoRonaldo

Apr 7, 2014
In your head
I love it. I hope he haunts the Toilet Seats, Debs and Houston Coyotes for a long time.

He will probably reach the second round of the playoffs, before your beloved team.
1466366209-risitas24.png

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica

I don’t have to hear about every little thing that pop in Canadiens fans heads any more.

The prospect section can now be de-cluttered from grown men arguing day and night about “Mr.Exeptional Status” and how there was a clear #1 option, scoffing at all the knowledge posters on this site that had clearly watched these prospects and formed their own opinions on the players from watching film - these posters trying their best to get Habs fans off their high horse to no avail.

Wright in Seattle will be great for him - zero pressure environment with all the opportunities in the world to succeed.
This might be the best thing for him:

* Less pressure
* Escape the fishbowl that is Montreal
* Has another top-flight center in his age range in Seattle

He can focus on his game and maybe develop a bit more of a killer instinct.

Reactions: simonedvinsson

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto

naw, we'll see some interesting pivots who argue the highs and lows of their season. This place is cyclical. Never true harmony.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018

Well said.

MikeK

Nov 10, 2008
Earth
Funny if that is indeed what he was doing. It could of also been just a bowel movement. We'll never know.

didimentionlarseller

Snipers are a dying bread in the NHL
Nov 23, 2014
St Henri
I wish we had taken Wright as a Habs fan even after he dropped

le sigh

he really must have interviewed poorly or something tho? to fall to 4th like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad