C Marco Kasper (2022, 8th, DET)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BuiumSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Looks like he’s got decent size and skating. Plays the middle and had good production. I’m a fan

jfrank21

Oct 1, 2009
I think they’re similar as prospects. Kasper is probably the better skater of the two at the same age. Lundell has the superior shot, but Kasper has a pretty good one as well.
Talking about good timing with a post...this and then the very next post is him blasting a rocket.

Reactions: OgeeOgelthorpe

jfrank21

Oct 1, 2009
I've been saying it all season. I watched some of Rogle's CHL games where he looked really solid early on. He's always going to the net when he has the puck.

I know you've been conducting the Kaspar train. I was on board very early as well. You've obviously been able to watch him more than I have, but I think we've both mentioned him since late last fall. I posted that 2nd vid as well, can't remember if it was here or in the detroit draft thread. I think that vid got me pretty pumped for him. It's been great to see him progress and suddenly him getting drafted 9-12 isn't such a reach!

Reactions: OgeeOgelthorpe

rt

Clean Hits on Substack
There are people calling him a 4th line grinder. That is not what a 4th line grinder looks like lol, IMO he is very similar to Necas. He is probably 3rd best C in this draft class
He’s 13th overall on my list. Depending on whether you call Nazar or Savoie centers, he’s my 5th-7th rated center.

1. Wright (C)
2. Slafkovsky
3. Cooley (C)
4. Nemec
5. Jiricek
6. Savoie (C/W)
7. Gauthier (C)
8. Geekie (C)
9. Nazar (C/W)
10. Kemell
11. Mateychuk
12. Mintyukov
13. Kasper (C)

I love Kasper. One of my favorites. But 3rd best center is a stretch.

Reactions: Doug Prishpreed

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Kid is on the rise. Was hoping he’d be there’s for Van at 15. But he’s easily in the top 10 and moving up fast.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad