C Marco Kasper (2022, 8th, DET)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
And losing their top scorer and their top defenseman is a pretty serious deviation from "keeping the core intact."
Yes, they lost 2 important players, that's life. They have Mozik and Zaar from the start of the year to replace those, though. Sheen and Rosdahl were supposed to be just flat-out improvements compared to the last year's opening night. This is a great roster. It's not just good, it's great.

Yes, they are not playing well at the moment, top to bottom but it's not the first nor the last time good teams struggle. When everyone on your team is underachieving usually the goal shouldn't be just to "go get another guy". They got plenty of "guys".

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
But the team really needs to go out and hire. Like I said, Marco is not a 1c in the league yet, Tambellini hasnt played like one, Ferguson hasnt played like one. So get one. Or get a winger to pair with Tambellini and enable him, that's great for Marco too because it pushes another good winger down to him.
they signed Linus Sandin. Should be a good addition. I'd expect them to be looking for defensive upgrades as well.

ponder

Jul 11, 2007
Vancouver

straight to the net with a nice backhand

Others have already mentioned this, but I love how “inside driven” he is - always looking for a way to get the puck into the dangerous areas in the middle of the ice, and frequently succeeding. He’s exceptionally good at driving play to the middle of the ice for his age. A very NHL-transferable style too.

haulinbass

Mar 6, 2014
The ability to receive passes in motion is an underrated skill, and one that Kasper possesses in spades. That move reminded me of the time datsyuk one hand dragged an inaccurate pass through his legs and sniped one against the bruins in the POs

I'll never forget that. When it happened I just laughed and said WTF. The pass was so far behind him and he just did it in stride like nothing. The opposing players were right in the area of the puck and he just scooped it and was gone. Of course he would skate down the ice and snipe one after that too.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
On one of his wings he has Lyrenäs who has the second highest ppg on Rögle, and on the other is Larsson who is #2 in Rögle when it comes to goals.

But sure, change them up. :laugh:
:laugh: Thank you for that.

Cake Eater

Jan 19, 2022
On one of his wings he has Lyrenäs who has the second highest ppg on Rögle, and on the other is Larsson who isRight #2 in Rögle when it comes to goals.

But sure, change them up. :laugh:
Right, two mediocre wingers. Like I said, it'd be nice for Kasper to have some linemates that are anywhere close to his skill level.

haulinbass

Mar 6, 2014
It doesn't start making sense just because you repeat it.

It made sense the first and the 2nd time. What he is saying is, those players haven't produced at those rates prior to playing with Kasper. So he would like to see how how Kasper would perform with players that might help increase Kaspers production instead of Kasper increasing his linemates production.

Reactions: Cake Eater

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad