C Logan Stankoven - Texas, AHL (2021, 47th, DAL)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Hepo wasn't 18 thou... Hepo was 17. But yeah Stankoven is younger and i agree Stankoven > Heponiemi what comes to potential.
Hepo's draft year btw. (season after his rookie season): 28+90=118 (2.15 ppg) and another 6+28=34 in the play-offs+m-cup

That was Hepo's D+1. His draft year was 2017, when he put up 86 points in 72 games. If he put up those 2018 numbers in his draft year he likely would have been talked about as a 1st overall pick over Hischier and Patrick. Those would be insane numbers for a draft eligible in the WHL. Those would be better numbers than 2011 1st overall RNH and 2014 2nd overall Sam Reinhart by a huge margin.

Reactions: Dominance

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
That was Hepo's D+1. His draft year was 2017, when he put up 86 points in 72 games. If he put up those 2018 numbers in his draft year he likely would have been talked about as a 1st overall pick over Hischier and Patrick. Those would be insane numbers for a draft eligible in the WHL. Those would be better numbers than 2011 1st overall RNH and 2014 2nd overall Sam Reinhart by a huge margin.

Yes, yes, yes. Made a mistake there. but he wasn't 18 :)

Juniorhockeyguru

Nov 18, 2012
The Rockets had more veterans in the lineup, so you can sort of gauge where Logan might be this year.

It'll be interesting.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
I really hope he can carry this into the regular season when teams actually dress their full lineups. Obviously that makes a huge difference.. even just half of this production would be awesome.. Kamloops has suffered long enough and need some excitement with that team!!!

Reactions: Dominance

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Reactions: Larry Fisher

I am toxic

. . . even in small doses
Oct 24, 2014
Vancouver
Reactions: Larry Fisher

Juniorhockeyguru

Nov 18, 2012
The shot he took to score that goal was unreal. There were many times the Blazers controlled the play for long periods of time. But, Spokane is going to be a great team this season.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
1 goal 1 assist this time. Dude is really good at face-offs; 33/50 this season.

Ya he is up to 3 points in 3 games so far. Good way to start his season!!.. damn Blazers are back to their old selves though and are 0-3 to start the season unfortunately

Juniorhockeyguru

Nov 18, 2012
Ya he is up to 3 points in 3 games so far. Good way to start his season!!.. damn Blazers are back to their old selves though and are 0-3 to start the season unfortunately

Well the 2nd game, they had 51 shots. 3 games in under 48 hours on the first week of the season? Laughable. But anyways, shouldn't be too shocked by their start.

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
If you followed hockey you'd see the CHL published them on Twitter. If you know how to navigate around there you can look it up yourself.

If you had manners..........your response would have been to provide a link.

Kia CHL Top 10 Rankings – Week 1 – CHL

That being said whoever was doing the power rankings was out to lunch by simply looking at preseason scores and not doing any deep analysis that's why I questioned it in the first place.

I guess that would explain this post here?

His blazers are ranked 5th by the CHL in their power rankings.

It's pretty self evident to anyone who follows the WHL that the Blazers aren't the 5th best team in the CHL, heck they aren't even the 5th best team in the WHL at this point (or even in the preseason)

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
Are you sure this isn't a misprint?

I doubt that the Blazers are even a top 5 team in the WHL, never mind the entire CHL.

ya it was just after preseason... a lot of teams always look good in preseason when other teams don't dress their better players. IMO Kamloops will again be lower in the standings fighting for the playoffs. I think they will get in but they will be a lower seeded team

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills

That being said whoever was doing the power rankings was out to lunch by simply looking at preseason scores and not doing any deep analysis that's why I questioned it in the first place.

It's pretty self evident to anyone who follows the WHL that the Blazers aren't the 5th best team in the CHL, heck they aren't even the 5th best team in the WHL at this point (or even in the preseason)

That is rather odd. Vancouver and Saskatoon are easily better overall. I expect by next year they will be one of those teams but not this year.

Marv Merchants

Sep 2, 2019

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Preseason <a href="#KiaCHLTop10 hashtag on Twitter">#KiaCHLTop10</a> Rankings:<a href="London Knights (@GoLondonKnights) | Twitter">@GoLondonKnights</a> open 2019-20 ☝️<br><br>1-LDN, 2-CHI, 3-SAS, 4-OTT, 5-KAM, 6-HAL, 7-SAG, 8-EDM, 9-SHE, 10-VAN.<br><br>Honours: PBO, MON, CGY<br><br>Let the march to <a href="Memorial Cup presented by Kia (@CHLMemorialCup) | Twitter">@CHLMemorialCup</a> Presented by <a href="Kia Canada (@KiaCanada) | Twitter">@KiaCanada</a> begin across <a href="The WHL (@TheWHL) | Twitter">@TheWHL</a>, <a href="OntarioHockeyLeague (@OHLHockey) | Twitter">@OHLHockey</a>, and <a href="QMJHL (@QMJHL) | Twitter">@QMJHL</a> <a href="CanadianHockeyLeague on Twitter">pic.twitter.com/qIectgMF54</a></p>&mdash; CanadianHockeyLeague (@CHLHockey) <a href="">

London Knights aren't in WHL LOL. You thought this was WHL rankings seriously?

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Preseason <a href="#KiaCHLTop10 hashtag on Twitter">#KiaCHLTop10</a> Rankings:<a href="London Knights (@GoLondonKnights) | Twitter">@GoLondonKnights</a> open 2019-20 ☝️<br><br>1-LDN, 2-CHI, 3-SAS, 4-OTT, 5-KAM, 6-HAL, 7-SAG, 8-EDM, 9-SHE, 10-VAN.<br><br>Honours: PBO, MON, CGY<br><br>Let the march to <a href="Memorial Cup presented by Kia (@CHLMemorialCup) | Twitter">@CHLMemorialCup</a> Presented by <a href="Kia Canada (@KiaCanada) | Twitter">@KiaCanada</a> begin across <a href="The WHL (@TheWHL) | Twitter">@TheWHL</a>, <a href="OntarioHockeyLeague (@OHLHockey) | Twitter">@OHLHockey</a>, and <a href="QMJHL (@QMJHL) | Twitter">@QMJHL</a> <a href="CanadianHockeyLeague on Twitter">pic.twitter.com/qIectgMF54</a></p>&mdash; CanadianHockeyLeague (@CHLHockey) <a href="">

London Knights aren't in WHL LOL. You thought this was WHL rankings seriously?

You are a little late as I posted a link to your original source and also not sure if you had a message or post here?

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
ya it was just after preseason... a lot of teams always look good in preseason when other teams don't dress their better players. IMO Kamloops will again be lower in the standings fighting for the playoffs. I think they will get in but they will be a lower seeded team

Yes that's just a lazy ranking pure and simple.

How can anyone make a ranking from preseason results in the first place?:help:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad