C Logan Stankoven - Texas, AHL (2021, 47th, DAL)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
Matt Duchene on Stankoven:
The irony here is that Duchene is the guy blocking Stanoven.

Logan is just killing it in the AHL right now and I think that after a year of seasoning he will hit the ground running at a pretty good clip for the Stars in 24-25.

Porter Stoutheart

Seen Stamkos?
Jun 14, 2017
they’d have to make somewhat significant moves to make room for him. the big club is full and pretty stacked from a contract and depth perspective. (and a fair bit of talent)
Over the course of a full NHL season, the Stars will probably get at least 1 somewhat significant injury at forward. Stankoven can get a recall and a look at that time. When he does, it is then up to him if he makes it absolutely impossible to send him back. But that's a very tall order. He has earned the look, however, whenever it comes up.

eartotheground

capslock broken
Sponsor
Jul 7, 2006
Helsinki South
Over the course of a full NHL season, the Stars will probably get at least 1 somewhat significant injury at forward. Stankoven can get a recall and a look at that time. When he does, it is then up to him if he makes it absolutely impossible to send him back. But that's a very tall order. He has earned the look, however, whenever it comes up.
100%. never want to root for an injury, but i am looking forward to him getting a chance. one possible barrier though is that mav bourque might get a call ahead of him, depending on what role is available.

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland

stankoven said to the goalie

1699769194782.png

Reactions: slumpy43

MrCreamm

Nov 16, 2023
The Stars are in an enviable postion, as a Flames fan. Both Borque and Stankoven look good in the AHL, and Johnston is building upon last years success. Will allow the Stars to get rid of some UFAs rather than resign them as they age past their prime and have young guys who can probably slot into top 6 roles or at least the 3rd line if need be.

Shroud of Orrin

Come on, Bob
Apr 29, 2020
Haligonia
Over the past few years and recently in THN, on TSN, etc. I consistently see Stank, Wyatt and Bourque ranked very low IMO. They don’t get the glitzy press but this line will be a raging fire at full pull one day. I’ve been saying this for a couple years and that just cements with each passing month.

lakai17

Aug 10, 2006
Over the past few years and recently in THN, on TSN, etc. I consistently see Stank, Wyatt and Bourque ranked very low IMO. They don’t get the glitzy press but this line will be a raging fire at full pull one day. I’ve been saying this for a couple years and that just cements with each passing month.

Or consider ditching thn? Unless all sources were snoozing on the trio.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad