C Jiri Kulich - Rochester Americans, AHL (2022, 28th, BUF)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

FlyguyOX

Jun 29, 2018
Leafs are always on everyone's mind it seems lmao
but seriously Kulich looks amazing. I wish the Leafs had him.

Hope Kulich breaks out and becomes an amazing player
I also drafted him 16th overall in my dynasty league
I got him 27th in mine after trying to trade up multiple times. What a steal.

Reactions: Arthur Morgan

scoutclout

Sep 12, 2022
I also drafted him 16th overall in my dynasty league

I got him 27th in mine after trying to trade up multiple times. What a steal.

thats sick I took Noah Ostlund 28th

I drafted him 16th as well.

LOL i draft him 17ie

He really impresses me for an 18 year old, adjusting to NA hockey sometimes takes a few seasons but Kulich seems to be in perfect control of his game

Sim league for me:

I got Ostlund and Kulich b2b at 28 and 29. Got Mintyukov at 18. LOVE those picks but I hated my pick at 8. Tried to trade back but there were no takers. Ended up taking Lekkermaki which is not looking very good right now.

Sim league for me, i took Gauthier at 8 , Kulich at 17 , Ostlund at 26 and Chesley at 27... I'm not sure about Chesley but we'll see.

Not to get confrontational, but this is why the prospect boards on hfboards are so bad nowadays. Most of the guys posting have skin in the game for their "fantasy or video games or sims" or are homer fans wishing their team success; they all have ulterior motives. It's no longer about actually discussing prospects, it's this notion of pumping up prospects, especially when they have a burst of success if even if its very momentarily. This is why if people do actual updates (the most informational update on here for a series of posts was a clip from twitter) and it's negative they get reamed out because people don't want their assets being tarnished. Hasn't necessarily happened on the Kulich page, but the series of posts talking about fantasy ownership here really highlighted this.

Arthur Morgan

Jul 6, 2016
Toronto
www.youtube.com
Not to get confrontational, but this is why the prospect boards on hfboards are so bad nowadays. Most of the guys posting have skin in the game for their "fantasy or video games or sims" or are homer fans wishing their team success; they all have ulterior motives. It's no longer about actually discussing prospects, it's this notion of pumping up prospects, especially when they have a burst of success if even if its very momentarily. This is why if people do actual updates (the most informational update on here for a series of posts was a clip from twitter) and it's negative they get reamed out because people don't want their assets being tarnished. Hasn't necessarily happened on the Kulich page, but the series of posts talking about fantasy ownership here really highlighted this.
There are 10 pages here man and you highlighted like 7 posts. what we're not allowed to be excited or hope our drafted guys do well? its fun. I dont understand what the harm is.

There has to be some people within these 10 pages you can discuss prospects with....

Why dont you actually start talking about him? I'll prob read it, be nice to learn more I dont really get much of a chance to watch any of these prospects

Kaners PPGs

Jun 2, 2012
Chicagoland (Tinley Park)
But how much interest in prospects is there other than from fans of the team or people that have them in fantasy? You have to take the good with the bad. If I didn't have Kulich on two dynasty teams, I doubt I ever open this thread. I suspect that the vast majority of interest in prospects is due to people having skin in the game. Why would I randomly follow some 18 year-old Canadian or Swedish kid if his success didn't matter to me?

Last edited:

FlyguyOX

Jun 29, 2018
But how much interest in prospects is there other than from fans of the team or people that have them in fantasy? You have to take the good with the bad. If I didn't have Kulich on two dynasty teams, I doubt I ever open this thread. I suspect that the vast majority of interest in prospects is due to people having skin in the game. Why would I randomly follow some 18-year Canadian or Swedish kid if his success didn't matter to me?
Exactly. The more people interested and following and providing prospect info, regardless of incentive, the better IMO.

Reactions: slumpy43

scoutclout

Sep 12, 2022
Exactly. The more people interested and following and providing prospect info, regardless of incentive, the better IMO.

Wrong.

Because people with incentive (I.E winning/improving asset worth/doing well in their fantasy) can skew info here to pump up their prospects worth rather than actually discussing a prospects progress (the good and the bad). It's basically same reason why you can't do what you're doing on the stock market and why it's illegal, because you have specific interest in this prospect doing well.

Arthur Morgan

Jul 6, 2016
Toronto
www.youtube.com
Wrong.

Because people with incentive (I.E winning/improving asset worth/doing well in their fantasy) can skew info here to pump up their prospects worth rather than actually discussing a prospects progress (the good and the bad). It's basically same reason why you can't do what you're doing on the stock market and why it's illegal, because you have specific interest in this prospect doing well.
its a forum. take people's opinions with a grain of salt. anyone can come on here and just make stuff up. or post wrong information that they think is true. there are plenty of places where you can read info on them from scouts

what we're doing has nothing to do with their value. that is based off draft position and potential. only person that can rise or drop their value are the prospects them selves.

I mean no one is stopping you or anyone from talking about his progress and there are already people tracking it and posting anyways.

FlyguyOX

Jun 29, 2018
Wrong.

Alright Buffalo fans no more updates! You're not allowed to post updates on your prospect according to scoutclout. You, too, people that drafted him in your dynasty leagues! Only people who don't care about the player are allowed to comment on him!

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Wrong.

This isn’t the stock market.

• Haha
Reactions: start winnin

ponder

Jul 11, 2007
Vancouver
I’ve been impressed by him. NHL shot, skating and motor. Hockey IQ, puck protection and 2-way play stand out as strengths as well. Doesn’t have jump off the page, explosive talent, but still plenty of skill, and I don’t see any particularly large weaknesses. Maybe his hands could be a bit better?

I think he should be an NHLer in the near future, with significant upside. Expect him to make the Sabres by his 20th birthday, and may even get some games later this year, depending on injuries.

Last edited:

Arthur Morgan

Jul 6, 2016
Toronto
www.youtube.com
I don't care about your dynasty league .I'm interested how Kulich is doing.
you caring about our dynasty leagues literally doesnt matter. we have the same interest in seeing how Kulich is doing as well, I mean you dont have to include your self when people are talking about where they drafted him. can literally skip that and just talk about Kulich.

I’ve been impressed by him. NHL shot, skating and motor. Hockey IQ, puck protection and 2-way play stand out as strengths as well. Doesn’t have jump off the page, explosive talent, but still plenty of skill, and I don’t see any particularly large weaknesses. Maybe his hands could be a bit better?

I think he should be an NHLer in the near future, with significant upside. Expect him to make the Sabres by his 20th birthday, and may even get some games later this year, depending on injuries.
as long as they dont call him up and plays more than 9 games this season. Id rather not lose a year on his ELC.
very excited to see him progress, Ill be tuning in once he's called up if I can get the game atleast.

Reactions: Doug Prishpreed

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad