Confirmed Trade: [BUF/VGK] Jack Eichel, c.'23 3rd for Alex Tuch, Peyton Krebs, c.'22 1st (Top10 protected), c.'23 2nd

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SwedishFire

Mar 3, 2011
Poor Alex tuch. From Las Vegas to.... Buffalo
My first reaction as well. LOL

Actually a really bad return for Buffalo. No ready players. Just players to draft, and the neverending circle continues.
No established core Sabre players to lean against, to lead the developement (Mittelstadt is their best own product).

Really awful news for Buffalo.

DuklaNation

Aug 26, 2004
Not great value for Buffalo but it was a difficult situation with the injury. Better to recoup what you can and move on. Trading 101.

Dertell

Jul 14, 2015
At this point I genuinely hate y'all at Vegas more than the Oilers.

Ridiculous. This was an entirely beatable offer.

Reactions: AvroArrow

displacedsabre

Feb 14, 2016

Actually a really bad return for Buffalo. No ready players. Just players to draft, and the neverending circle continues.
No established core Sabre players to lean against, to lead the developement (Mittelstadt is their best own product).

Cozens? Dahlin? (Quinn and Paterka are tearing up the AHL), and Power is coming, its not that bad

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
If Vegas can make it to the playoffs and get everyone healthy they are a wagon. So many injuries so it’s not a sure thing, but either way love this trade for them

Dangles78

Oct 14, 2012
Pittsburgh
If people are getting hung up on Top 10 protection, then they are trying to hard. I'm more worried about it being pick #31. Awesome return for the Sabres. Woot !!!!

That doesn't negate what I said. Vegas is much more likely to get a top-10 pick than them having the 32nd pick (there's 32 teams now BTW since you were implying you fear them winning the SC).

DuklaNation

Aug 26, 2004
For Tuch, from Syracuse?, buried on 3rd line in LV, this is a great move. A chance to prove you're a top line winger on a growing team. I'm liking the direction Buffalo is going. They will take a leap when Power arrives.

Reactions: Brewhouse Sports

Brewhouse Sports

June 12th, 2019… a day that will live in infamy.
Dec 16, 2010
Outside of the Skinner contract everything else is really looking good for the future in Buffalo.

BowieSabresFan

Nov 18, 2010

And yet most everyone on the Sabres board is fine with this return. Remember they traded Risto and Reinhart last year. There was never any expectation of the Sabres making the playoffs this year with them playing so many young players.

The Sabres already have one of the better prospect pools in the league. They just added Krebs. In addition, they added a first in next year's draft (most likely), which makes 3 first round picks in what is supposed to be a very deep draft. In addition to that, there is Tuch and another second rounder.

It's not anywhere near the awful news you and others are painting it out to be.

Reactions: dickiedunnwrotethis
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad