Post-Game Talk: bruins @ RANGERS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Gonna watch it again. Really wanna soak it all in. Call it "indulging". Must have been one big party train ride home.

Star(s) of game ......the fans.
Quoting myself (I am lonely I have a better idea..... I'm going to watch the Bruins telecast. I'm going to be laughing hysterically, at their announcers crying and crying and wondering what the hell has happened to the Bruins the last two games! LMAO!

leetch99

Leetch66 Joined 2007
Oct 5, 2017
PEI Canada
Hockey is an emotional game ! In order to be in the game you have to get INTO it and the easiest way to do it is by hitting somebody . The Rangers came out hitting and it made a huge difference in the whole bench and of course the on ice play . You don't need heavyweights to be into games if everybody contributes . Lindgren is one WARRIOR !!! Make him the Captain TODAY !!!

True Blue

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Great Post. I think K Miller is so smooth. He’s huge. Fast. Calm. Awesome.
next season D:
Lindgren. Fox
Miller. Trouba
Hajek. Lundkvist
Smith
I think that Hajek will be facing a challenge from Robertson. Most fascinating battle in camp will be Lundkvist vs Schneider.

Smith will be around and would not count out Bitetto being in camp.

Reactions: Cag29
May 29, 2015
Hamburg
Pretty amazing that John Moore has 500+ NHL games under his belt. I wouldn't have predicted that when he was here long long ago.
Screenshot_20210227-153534~3.png

LetsGoRangers2021

Jan 25, 2021
For all the complaining do about Strome, this team has had FAR worse #2C’s over the last 15 years. Like it’s not even close. He’s better offensively maybe half of the 1C’s during that time too...

Strome is our top center this year. Maybe for good.

LetsGoRangers2021

Jan 25, 2021
Anyone who isn't happy with this rebuild isn't paying attention, theyve done a remarkable job of getting our d fixed.

I couldnt agree with this more. All of the “sky is falling” people after 10 games make me naseous. Not only that, but we actually looked decent in so many of those 1 goal losses. It’s like we have no idea what a rebuild actually means.

Reactions: PuckLuck3043

LetsGoRangers2021

Jan 25, 2021
No excuse for it, in a blowout win no less. Kid should’ve had 10 minutes in the third period alone.

Anybody else see him take quite a few hits behind the play? The B’s were going after him. He may have been sore. He may have been being protected a bit. He is 19 and is being introduced to a men’s league against a tough physical team with a grueling schedule. But I suppose all you kids in your mom’s basement know more than an NHL head coach. You know, because you watch an hour or two of hockey a few times a week and really must understand what is going on on the ice. JFC.

Raspewtin

Stay at home defenseman hater
May 30, 2013
John Moore is such an awful hockey player that it's actually pretty funny. not a damn thought in that head. just 6'3" and some skating.

leetch99

Leetch66 Joined 2007
Oct 5, 2017
PEI Canada
Maybe I am getting ahead of myself here but....I honestly don't think the Bruins are that great of a club . I don't think they are any better then us . Have they played better then us...yes they have this season for most games . I honestly think we are as good as any club in our division if the guys play to their size and are physical and willing to pay the price on the forecheck and willing to get to the slot /nasty area for 2nd chances at loose pucks . We play that way we can beat anybody ....even the teams better then Boston . One more point that should be mentioned from that game is that Frederich could potentially become a sort of Wilson like player down the road when he bulks up and improves his skills .....either way....he will be a PITA to play against moving forward . I would not mind Lemieux wailing on him on Sunday if need be .

doomscroll

Jan 15, 2018
If Blackwell can continue using his motor to press the forecheck around the boards like he has, he very-well may become a Zach Hyman-type for the middle-six. I wouldn’t chalk him up as a fourth-liner until his production starts dipping.

Reactions: leetch99

romba

Aug 2, 2005
New Jersey
Rangers win 3/4 with 2 of the wins against top flight opponents with mostly solid defensive system hockey and some Rangers fans are like “even shitty teams have good wins in a shitty season, enjoy it because we gunna sucks soon dw”. And others are bitching about ice time lol.

Most are positive though *clap clap*

True Blue

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
If Blackwell can continue using his motor to press the forecheck around the boards like he has, he very-well may become a Zach Hyman-type for the middle-six. I wouldn’t chalk him up as a fourth-liner until his production starts dipping.
All he has done is make the most of the ice time he is allotted and make himself noticeable. He is truly earning it.

A lesson Lias Anderson would have done well to learn.

Reactions: romba
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad