3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

leetch99

Leetch66 Joined 2007
Oct 5, 2017
PEI Canada
Frederic was skating close and received cross check to the head. Crumbled the kid.
I think there were 3 Bruins that got shot last night...or at least the way they went down early career Subban like....and then the flip in the air spin 360 degrees like Kurally did when he got decpitated at the center ice circle......ridiculous...league should send them a warning . I hate guys faking it...even our own.

Reactions: Cmox

leetch99

Leetch66 Joined 2007
Oct 5, 2017
PEI Canada
LOL...keep JJ around for Sunday game just to aggravate Fred . Fred certainly does a lot of talking ...must be aiming to be a team spokesperson . JJ if he plays on Sunday should be able to draw at least couple of minors on Fred. Between JJ and Lemieux they likely can do a number on him .

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
Pshh..Frederic went down like he got shot.
What a crock of shit LMAO

will1066

Oct 12, 2008
I think there were 3 Bruins that got shot last night...or at least the way they went down early career Subban like....and then the flip in the air spin 360 degrees like Kurally did when he got decpitated at the center ice circle......ridiculous...league should send them a warning . I hate guys faking it...even our own.
When Hajek gets wrecked, he is genuinely not faking it lol.

Reactions: leetch99

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Really looking forward to tomorrows game to see if they can carry this over.

There is NO excuse for them not to play with that level of tenacity on almost a nightly basis. It shouldn't take Marchand's douchery to wake you up. This team can out physical and press most teams in this league if they want to, not just Boston.

They've had no problem doing this with Boston and Washington. Makes you wonder why they play like a packet of wet noodles against some of these other teams (Philly, NJD, etc. They should be out there bullying these teams.)

HatTrick Swayze

Just Be Nice
Jun 16, 2006
Chicago
Really looking forward to tomorrows game to see if they can carry this over.

There is NO excuse for them not to play with that level of tenacity on almost a nightly basis. It shouldn't take Marchand's douchery to wake you up. This team can out physical and press most teams in this league if they want to, not just Boston.

They've had no problem doing this with Boston and Washington. Makes you wonder why they play like a packet of wet noodles against some of these other teams (Philly, NJD, etc. They should be out there bullying these teams.)

I am hopeful that experience will be the best teacher in this regard.

Cag29

94! I’m ready for more! LGR!
Jul 18, 2018
Smith isn't beating out Reunanen, Robertson and Schneider. Hajek is going to have a hard time being in the top 6 and i really like how he's playing. Still gets hit too much, but is showing great signs.
I thought Smith would be good year to year for affordable veteran depth. Maybe 2 year at 1.5 per.
For like 7-8 D. If we can afford it.

Reactions: Tob

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
I L'ed MAO listening to the Bruin broadcast crew when Lemieux grabbed the Bruin from behind by the collar of his jersey and threw him down.....you should have heard them go on about it .
I did. They said "and he SHOULD get a penalty for that, oh and he did!" Typical Lemieux play. The apple didnt fall too far from the tree.

Ummm,, maybe you look at Marchand through orange and black sunglasses.

Reactions: leetch99

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Marchand going after Fox on that first shift was a feeble attempt at getting one of the rangers best players off of his game. Fox was unphased and went on to have a great game.

I gave Buch a star for hurting that rat in the third.
I saw one play in the 2nd where he was feebly getting crossed checked in fron of Georgiev. He paid no mind and focused on the play, skated towards his teammate and the puck became his.
Focused man, just focused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad