Prospect Info: Bruins Prospects XXII

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackFrancis

Athletic Supporter Patch Partner
Dec 14, 2013
Yep, you are right. But it is true that he has to make the roster on opening night, though, and can't be called up if he gets sent to Junior.
Before the current revision of the CBA, you could use an emergency recall to get a CHL player to the big club. There are hoops to jump through to meet the conditions, but if the CBA hasn't changed that section, it isn't 100% true a junior player can't get called up. Just extremely unlikely.

Reactions: BronxBruin

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Could Kuntar be the Lauko-like surprise guy to make the roster?

edit: is this hype train enough?
Hopefully Kuntar gets in a pre season game

Also, why is no one talking more about Harrison?!? He’s a beast and I bet will be in the NHL before any of the forwards that attended Prospects Camp - Beecher, Lysell, Merkulov, Poitras….time to show some love!
Hot 🔥 take
I have Harrison at 18 goals this season
In Providence

Dangleittus13

Mar 21, 2020
I’m not going to disagree but it will be dependent on ice time, PP and line mates. If he’s playing wing then he’ll have more oppty to finish than making plays at C. I definitely see him with 15-20Gs and 20-30A in 70GP.

Richard will lead team in scoring, then Harrison, Merkulov, Lysell, Topo rounding out top 5.

4ORRBRUIN

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2005
boston
Before the current revision of the CBA, you could use an emergency recall to get a CHL player to the big club. There are hoops to jump through to meet the conditions, but if the CBA hasn't changed that section, it isn't 100% true a junior player can't get called up. Just extremely unlikely.
If my memory serves me correct I believe we did this with Wes Walz

Reactions: Gordoff

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Thanks for that tidbit, always good to know something new :)

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Wednesday Wrap

Sioux Falls with the 5-2 victory to kick the season off
Pelosi was excellent, playing a strong 2 way game, got both PP and PK time, 1 assist 3 shots +2, he's relentless
Just wish he'd shorten his shifts a bit

Hendrickson also showed well, solid skating base to go along with what looks to be a decent Hockey IQ, 1 goal 1 shot ,had a chance for an easy tap in but this happened....

They play again tonight 830pm

yazmybaby

Sep 13, 2015
Brampton ON, Canada
Wednesday Wrap

Sioux Falls with the 5-2 victory to kick the season off
Pelosi was excellent, playing a strong 2 way game, got both PP and PK time, 1 assist 3 shots +2, he's relentless
Just wish he'd shorten his shifts a bit

Hendrickson also showed well, solid skating base to go along with what looks to be a decent Hockey IQ, 1 goal 1 shot ,had a chance for an easy tap in but this happened....

They play again tonight 830pm

Nice to see our prospects get off to a good start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad