Prospect Info: Bruins Prospects XXII

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeIsAStud

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Siepmann interesting, saw him a few times with the Hitmen, small but uses his frame well, very good puck mover but not so sure the B`s don`t already have this in the system with Grizz

Grizz is not likely to be in the system much longer. He enters his thirties at the start of the year and is a pending FA. Siepmann is just over a decade younger, and would probably need a few years in the minors.

wintersej

Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
I think the are a true 1C away from contention.

But alternatively a 2C and 2W could work.

Yeah but when talking about the current round of prospects developing, I think you have to take Marchand being 35 into account. If they got those pieces TODAY, sure…but by the time the prospects are ready? You need someone to hit at a first liner level.

Beesfan

Apr 10, 2006
Wow!!! That’s fun lineup! I wish I could go but I have a wedding to attend. I’m gonna be that guy watching a game on my phone during the proceedings.

A top line of Merkulov - Poitras - Lysell could really be fun to watch.

Interesting that McLaughlin gets a pass on RC. I wonder if they have him up a notch from the other guys on the depth chart.

Reactions: PlayMakers

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002

Interesting that McLaughlin gets a pass on RC. I wonder if they have him up a notch from the other guys on the depth chart.
All three are legit high end prospects

As a season ticket holder in Providence who regularly watch Merk & Fabs I’ve not seen any of the scouts or members here rating Bruins last at the games. Lot of experts here and Twitter hoping to meet up and say hello but keyboard warriors apparently are shut ins . Always fun to put a face to the crappy takes about the Bruins prospects and Donny

As someone who goes to ncaa tournament and HE games - none of the National folks there either

I realize it’s a long drive from Toronto but maybe hop on the Marlies bus

Pronman was once spotted at a USHL game but after a discussion with Kirk I’ve heard through one of Jimmy Murphy’s Pinto to Bruins sources he’s living in his Nana’s guest room. Poor kid. All he ever wanted to be was a Toronto Blue Jays writer and have Dave Steib know his name.

Last edited:

barriers

Feb 10, 2020

I'm only familiar with half or so players on the rookie camp roster but McLaughlin is 24 and those players I recognise are all 22 or under. Could be as simple as that?

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
The wrap since the last wrap
Forgot where I left off last time so we'll start on Saturday where I watched Pelosi and Hendrickson play against Des Moines
This game was streamed but had no volume 😕
Pelosi was a +1
Hendrickson zeros
Pelosi looked to be the 3rd line Center but I wasn't 100% positive, he was around the puck all game and I was happy with his effort
Hendrickson wasn't as noticeable and it looked like he was on the 2nd line

Also Saturday Edward and the Knights finally played a preseason game losing 3-2
Edward had 2 shots -1 and a decent hit

Poitras continues to cruise with 1 goal 1 assist 5 shots +1 2nd 🌟 4-1 victory on Saturday

Reid Dyck is out for the time being, working on how much time he'll miss

Edward didn't dress for Sunday's game 3-2 win

Over in Sweden Mr Nassen has gotten 🔥
On Saturday 1 goal 6 shots 5-2 win
On Sunday 1 goal 2 assist 2 shots +3 7-5 win

Mr Kostadinski +1 on Saturday
2 shots +2 on Sunday

Myrenberg plays on Saturday

PlayMakers

Aug 9, 2004
Medfield, MA
Forgot where I left off last time so we'll start on Saturday where I watched Pelosi and Hendrickson play against Des Moines
Pelosi was a +1
Hendrickson zeros
Pelosi looked to be the 3rd line Center but I wasn't 100% positive, he was around the puck all game and I was happy with his effort

Poitras continues to cruise with 1 goal 1 assist 5 shots +1 2nd 🌟 4-1 victory on Saturday

2 shots +2 on Sunday

Masson looked like a man at DC.

Reactions: Roll 4 Lines

Kegs

Nov 10, 2010
Pelosi was a +1
Hendrickson zeros

2 shots +2 on Sunday

Poitras with the short handed goal. I wonder how much penalty killing he does.

PepeBostones

Mar 3, 2002
Isn't it about time to find a couple of kids playing goal from Quebec again. Years ago so Quebec league produced a number of great goalies. I watched William Rousseau two years ago and thought he was really good. In this years Memorial Cup run for Quebec Remparts he was outstanding and I kind of hoped he would get an invite to development camp. So I'm very excited about watching him at Rookie Camp.

At least some excitement for the other invites too. Quick forward Ty Halaburton (b2005) and two big centermen Julien Beland and Adam Mechuda. Nothing to lose. Glad they invited Blake Smith again.

But most of all I really hope for a good showing from Johnny Beecher, Mason Lohrei and Fabian Lysell. It's almost a must but any positive surprise is welcome.

Kegs

Nov 10, 2010
Isn't it about time to find a couple of kids playing goal from Quebec again. Years ago so Quebec league produced a number of great goalies. I watched William Rousseau two years ago and thought he was really good. In this years Memorial Cup run for Quebec Remparts he was outstanding and I kind of hoped he would get an invite to development camp. So I'm very excited about watching him at Rookie Camp.

At least some excitement for the other invites too. Quick forward Ty Halaburton (b2005) and two big centermen Julien Beland and Adam Mechuda. Nothing to lose. Glad they invited Blake Smith again.

But most of all I really hope for a good showing from Johnny Beecher, Mason Lohrei and Fabian Lysell. It's almost a must but any positive surprise is welcome.
I think America and Europe are turning out the best goalies at this point. Who is Canadas best goalie ? Adin hill?

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
Pelosi was a +1
Hendrickson zeros

2 shots +2 on Sunday

Myrenberg plays tomorrow vs HV71

Reactions: dangermike and Kegs

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
From Mark

Also, a little old to be considered a prospect, but is off to a good start

BradMarchandismydad

Nov 22, 2016
Boston
His last line he nailed it

I think I had that body at 11

He needs 4 years of weight room as well

Imagine him battling Kevan Miller in the corners for a loose puck

He’s likely to put on some hefty “beginner gains” this year lifting with the UMASS guys.

UMASS strength coaches love their heavy compound lifts

Glad he’s in the NCAA—could be something in a couple of years playing against men

Reactions: DKH

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
He’s likely to put on some hefty “beginner gains” this year lifting with the UMASS guys.

UMASS strength coaches love their heavy compound lifts

Glad he’s in the NCAA—could be something in a couple of years playing against men
I wish he was near by I’d see if he was up for the Clam Box in Ipswich this afternoon & hit Richardson’s ice cream on the way home

• Haha
Reactions: BradMarchandismydad

yazmybaby

Sep 13, 2015
Brampton ON, Canada
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad