Prospect Info: Bruins Prospects \ Providence \ Atlanta

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BronxBruin

Feb 27, 2002
Bronx, NY
Visit site
Last year the Bruins had 7 prospects playing in the World Juniors, this year I believe they will beat that number by at least one
Zboril
Gabrielle
Senyshyn
Lauzon
Vladar
McAvoy
Frederic
Lindgren
Do we all agree these 8 will most likely make their respected teams?

wild cards or doubtful
Becker
Koppanen
Steen
Clarke

Gabrielle wasn't invited to the summer evaluation camp (which starts this weekend) which likely hurts his chances. I believe Steen is attending Sweden's so maybe his odds are better.

don

Aug 31, 2002
Nashua, NH
I think we have an outstanding crop of prospects. I wish the Bruins web site would provide more information on them.

reffree

Apr 24, 2003
ste-justine québec
Visit site
Last year the Bruins had 7 prospects playing in the World Juniors, this year I believe they will beat that number by at least one
Zboril
Gabrielle
Senyshyn
Lauzon
Vladar
McAvoy
Frederic
Lindgren

wild cards or doubtful
Becker
Koppanen
Steen
Clarke

Carlo,Pasta,Bjork,JFK,Donato and Debrusk have aged out unless my math is wrong...

Zboril, McAvoy, Vladar are sure things.

For Canada, a possible 8 returne at foward make it not too easy for Senyshyn and Gabrielle. Kinda hard to see Gabrielle making it, HC doesn't like player who easily loose their temper. For Senyshyn it really depends on how much he improve this year. I'll say he need to prove he can have a better impact in the game, going for loose puck, understanding how to use his teamate and not operating in a bubble. If he do I really like his chance, if he don't I really doubt he makes it.

Only two returne on D, so Lauzon have a good chance to be there, I know he was the last cut last year but I wouldn't consider him a lock. I'll have competition with Myers, Fabbro, Chychrun, Girard, Bear, Juulsen, etc.

I don't know much for USA. Only 3 returnee on defense and Krys was one of them, so I suppose there's some decent chance Lindgren makes it. At first Fredric looks like an outsider, but the way he play he could really be a role player for their 4th line playing the role Donato/Bjork were penciled in last year.

It's generaly easier to have prospect playing in the WJC when you draft more europeans. To make team Canada you really have to be a great great prospect or to be a HC program favorite to play a specific role. For the US, like I said I don't know enough how they operate and the NCAA guy to really say anything.

Zac Rinaldo*

For Canada, a possible 8 returne at foward make it not too easy for Senyshyn and Gabrielle. Kinda hard to see Gabrielle making it, HC doesn't like player who easily loose their temper. For Senyshyn it really depends on how much he improve this year. I'll say he need to prove he can have a better impact in the game, going for loose puck, understanding how to use his teamate and not operating in a bubble. If he do I really like his chance, if he don't I really doubt he makes it.

Only two returne on D, so Lauzon have a good chance to be there, I know he was the last cut last year but I wouldn't consider him a lock. I'll have competition with Myers, Fabbro, Chychrun, Girard, Bear, Juulsen, etc.

I don't know much for USA. Only 3 returnee on defense and Krys was one of them, so I suppose there's some decent chance Lindgren makes it. At first Fredric looks like an outsider, but the way he play he could really be a role player for their 4th line playing the role Donato/Bjork were penciled in last year.

It's generaly easier to have prospect playing in the WJC when you draft more europeans. To make team Canada you really have to be a great great prospect or to be a HC program favorite to play a specific role. For the US, like I said I don't know enough how they operate and the NCAA guy to really say anything.

Lindgren should be a lock. extremely well-liked by his peers and his offensive game always seems to come around in big games

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002

You really think Sensyshyn sucks

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
@kluedeke29
NHL scout just texted from USA Natl Eval Camp: "Charlie McAvoy best player on the ice today." @NHLBruins

reffree

Apr 24, 2003
ste-justine québec
Visit site
You really think Sensyshyn sucks

:laugh:

I always say the same thing, and it never was he suck, I don't think he suck. He has some amazing tool but he his game is less advance than your typical 18yo high pick from the CHL. He was draft as a project, he is still a project.

I suppose you de not agree with something I said?

What would it be?

Colt.45Orr

Mar 23, 2003
Canada
:laugh:

I always say the same thing, and it never was he suck, I don't think he suck. He has some amazing tool but he his game is less advance than your typical 18yo high pick from the CHL. He was draft as a project, he is still a project.
agreed

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Zboril
Gabrielle
Senyshyn
Lauzon
Vladar
McAvoy
Frederic
Lindgren

wild cards or doubtful
Becker
Koppanen
Steen
Clarke

Carlo,Pasta,Bjork,JFK,Donato and Debrusk have aged out unless my math is wrong...

it`ll never happen as the odds are stacked against them as far as percentages go but wouldn`t it be good if all made the only team that mattered to fans here?:yo:

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY

Boston will play New Jersey on Sunday, September 18 and Buffalo on Monday, September 19.
(Buffalo will play New Jersey on Saturday, September 17.) All three games are scheduled to start at 7:05 pm ET.
Games will be held at the HarborCenter - across the street from the First Niagara Center - in Buffalo, NY.
If interested in attending - tickets cost $10 per-game and they go on sale - 10:00 am ET - Wednesday, August 3.
Tickets can be purchased by phone at 1-888-223-6000 or online at Sabres.com.

Last edited:

reffree

Apr 24, 2003
ste-justine québec
Visit site

Boston will play New Jersey on Sunday, September 18 and Buffalo on Monday, September 19.
(Buffalo will play New Jersey on Saturday, September 17.) All three games are scheduled to start at 7:05 pm ET.
Games will be held at the HarborCenter - across the street from the First Niagara Center - in Buffalo, NY.
If interested in attending - tickets cost $10 per-game and they go on sale - 10:00 am ET - Wednesday, August 3.

Will they try to stream them this year? New Jersey did a good job for their team, but we were left with nothing for the Buffalo-Boston game. Hope one of the two organisations wake up this year.

PrisonMike

Nov 26, 2007
McKinney,TX

Looks like Im taking a roadtrip :handclap: Have some vacation time to kill, and its only 450 miles each way. Should be fun :yo:

riverhawkey91

May 22, 2011
Lowell, MA
TSN1 is showing the Canada/Finland game at 1:00, hopefully Senyshyn is playing.

He is, he's wearing 19. Lauzon is also on Team Canada, but it doesn't look like he's playing today. Senyshyn hasn't really gotten a ton of time so far, it looks like he's 3rd or 4th line, and that's without Marner and Strome active.

NHL-Network is also showing this game (and all others) for the next few days. USA plays at 4 ET, though no idea which of the Bs guys might be playing today.

pierre gagnon*

Mar 15, 2013
St. Catharines
He is, he's wearing 19. Lauzon is also on Team Canada, but it doesn't look like he's playing today. Senyshyn hasn't really gotten a ton of time so far, it looks like he's 3rd or 4th line, and that's without Marner and Strome active.

NHL-Network is also showing this game (and all others) for the next few days. USA plays at 4 ET, though no idea which of the Bs guys might be playing today.

Not sure, as USA Hockey link shows they have it down to 11 dee and 17 forwards, so far all 3 Bruins are still there. TSN is showing the USA/Sweden game too, maybe our Swedish pick is playing. Lauzon is not playing today. Senyshyn is not playing much or getting feed the puck, seems the dee likes to over handle the puck and ignore the open first chance pass. He is getting passes after he slows down to a stop then its chip it in.

http://teamusa.usahockey.com/page/show/2602435-final-u-s-camp-roster

https://twitter.com/HC_WJC/status/760875965870288896/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Budddy

Dec 9, 2008
Okanagan
Not sure, as USA Hockey link shows they have it down to 11 dee and 17 forwards, so far all 3 Bruins are still there. TSN is showing the USA/Sweden game too, maybe our Swedish pick is playing. Lauzon is not playing today. Senyshyn is not playing much or getting feed the puck, seems the dee likes to over handle the puck and ignore the open first chance pass. He is getting passes after he slows down to a stop then its chip it in.

http://teamusa.usahockey.com/page/show/2602435-final-u-s-camp-roster

https://twitter.com/HC_WJC/status/760875965870288896/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Yeah I agree with you...he seems to be open but not getting the puck..just a few minutes was wide open in the slot with stick cocked but no pass arrived

riverhawkey91

May 22, 2011
Lowell, MA
Yeah I'm actually a little surprised he's not getting more time. He's made quite a few good defensive zone and forechecking plays so far, which is what usually keeps skilled offensive guys like him off the ice, but hasn't had any time to really play offense...though admittedly he's whiffed on a few plays where he probably would have had an opportunity to create some offense.

Can't blame him for the Too-Many-Men penalty though, shouldn't have been called at all. Very surprised he doesn't appear to be part of the power-play too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad