Prospect Info: Bruins Prospects \ Providence \ Atlanta

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Son of Donegal

Stay-at-home defenseman with zero upside.
Aug 1, 2008
Maynard, MA
thomsonsafaris.com
The likely hood he hits his ceiling is higher I reckon, but think Vesey has a slightly higher ceiling

I see Danton being a 25g-50a guy at best but think he's more likely to hit that ceiling than Vesey is

Holy **** balls. Heinen is a 75pt guy?

Do you know how many Bruins have scored 75+ pts in the past 8 years? One - Marc Savard and it was 2008-2009.

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
Holy **** balls. Heinen is a 75pt guy?

Do you know how many Bruins have scored 75+ pts in the past 8 years? One - Marc Savard and it was 2008-2009.

Sigh. I said at best, at best, as in, could be, potentially, might happen. I see his ceiling as 75 points, Krejci was on that pace and I believe would have hit it had he not gotten injured, just last year. And I see a lot of similarities in their game (you can make an argument Heinen has more skill at the same age) Not sure why you took my post as a claim that he'll definitely ever hit that.

Holy balls indeed

Son of Donegal

Stay-at-home defenseman with zero upside.
Aug 1, 2008
Maynard, MA
thomsonsafaris.com
Sigh. I said at best, at best, as in, could be, potentially, might happen. I see his ceiling as 75 points, Krejci was on that pace and I believe would have hit it had he not gotten injured, just last year. And I see a lot of similarities in their game (you can make an argument Heinen has more skill at the same age) Not sure why you took my post as a claim that he'll definitely ever hit that.

Holy balls indeed

Why stop at 75pts then?

I jest.

I didn't take it as a claim that we would hit 75. I suppose he could. Let's see how he performs this season. I like the kid, but we haven't seen him play a single game in the NHL.

JoeIsAStud

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
It's funny because in some ways it seems like a ridiculous standard in the Bruins offense as it has been the past 10 years, and then you realize Blake Wheeler accomplished this last year, and suddenly it doesn't seem ridiculous at all

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
If you're thinking Sunshine Coast, why not take the ferry across to the island. You can golf here year round, we also have Mt. Washington here. You can ski in the morning and golf in the afternoon. Housing prices are reasonable here in the Comox Valley compared to the places south of here. :)

We`re going to be open to everything, Mrs Odaat`s father lives on the SC, her mum in Gibson`s. Her sis in Kelowna, if it`s possible to grow a man crush on a city/town, Kelowna did it to me. Any way you cut it, this will be our last winter here, I`m old, cranky and tired of the long winters and love the idea of making sure my lady is close to her family and I`m closer to golf year round:yo:

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
Why stop at 75pts then?

I jest.

I didn't take it as a claim that we would hit 75. I suppose he could. Let's see how he performs this season. I like the kid, but we haven't seen him play a single game in the NHL.

Everything you just said is nothing that I wasn't already planning to do so not sure what we're even talking about here anymore

Grumpy Grizz

Feb 27, 2002
Comox, Vancouver Island.
We are actually headed to Kelowna right now. Just got on the ferry, my brother lives there. It's a cool place in the summer but don't know about winter there.

To keep on track, I'm excited about the PBs this year. It will be interesting to see how all the young guys adapt to pro hockey.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Zachary Senyshyn appears poised to reward Bruins’ faith

“I was really kind of excited to change my role with the Greyhounds and take on the offensive load for my team, be a top guy for them and take on more of a leadership role,†Senyshyn said last week. “It was a really exciting time for me. I think I learned a lot this past year. I took away some things that will help me going into my second camp.â€

Senyshyn missed Bruins development camp in July after a bout with mononucleosis put him “flat on his back†for a couple of weeks. But he feels like he’s back to 100 percent. The Nepean, Ontario, native has been working out with some of the Ottawa Senators — including Kyle Turris, Erik Karlsson and Marc Methot — and is eager to start camp. He plans to arrive in Boston a week ahead of the Sept. 15 start of rookie camp to take a few twirls with some of the veterans at Warrior Ice Arena.

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/...enyshyn_appears_poised_to_reward_bruins_faith

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Zachary Senyshyn appears poised to reward Bruins’ faith

“I was really kind of excited to change my role with the Greyhounds and take on the offensive load for my team, be a top guy for them and take on more of a leadership role,†Senyshyn said last week. “It was a really exciting time for me. I think I learned a lot this past year. I took away some things that will help me going into my second camp.â€

Senyshyn missed Bruins development camp in July after a bout with mononucleosis put him “flat on his back†for a couple of weeks. But he feels like he’s back to 100 percent. The Nepean, Ontario, native has been working out with some of the Ottawa Senators — including Kyle Turris, Erik Karlsson and Marc Methot — and is eager to start camp. He plans to arrive in Boston a week ahead of the Sept. 15 start of rookie camp to take a few twirls with some of the veterans at Warrior Ice Arena.

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/...enyshyn_appears_poised_to_reward_bruins_faith

"flat on his back for a couple of weeks"? Great, another lazy prospect just chillin` playing PS4:sarcasm:

Estlin

Sep 25, 2013
New York City
http://www.espn.com/nhl/insider/sto...-ahead-2016-17-season-led-toronto-maple-leafs

Any ESPN 'insiders' on here who can tell the rest of us where Corey Pronman has the Bruins farm system ranked?

Pronman:

You won't see a ton of Boston names in my top 100, but there is talent in this system for sure. The Bruins' system was one of the hardest to rank because there are a lot of quality names here, but they are all bunched up together in talent level, without a few clear elite prospects. You could reasonably argue a bunch of guys up or down my top 10. They also have three players in their top 10 who are former Boston University players. Backyard scouting!

Elsewhere in his article, Pronman says that "Boston is not a team full of top-30 prospects, but has incredible depth."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad