Bruins injury thread III

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle
Maybe he should not speculate and let the team announce it in the morning.

The same crap happened with Bergeron and the “extended amount of time” tweet from KTapp.
I intend to reply to a bunch of posts not just yours on this topic. 4 weeks is a significant amount in my book. I thought she nailed it. I was surprised the flack she has taken. This Kalman tweet gives me the significant feeling as well.

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
Poor Miller, Bruins have to be the most injured team this season, this is just brutal.

Good to see Carlo back, hopefully McAvoy isn't to far behind.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
antivoodoo1.jpg

Reactions: BMC and Bruinaura

Olden McGroin

Aug 1, 2009
Anyone seen a tally as to how many games lost to injury compared to the rest of the league? B's have gotta be right at the top

Mick Riddleton

Boomer : This, gentlemen, is no time to think.
Apr 24, 2017
Miller cannot stay healthy, gotta always have an extra dee around or 27 nowadays

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
There is quantity but quality also...

I can't remember the statistic for "quality man-games lost" - perhaps they used AAV or something as a proxy...but I do know it exists. And I remember the Bruins and the Ducks were in a virtual heat for the leader one year - it was either last season or the one before that.

In a way, count your blessings: fortunately, we haven't fallen apart in terms of the standings, and there's the "opportunity" to see younger players. Plus, it forces Bruce to play some improvisational lines...it wasn't so long ago under Claude that our lines were pretty much fixed. Great prep for whatever injuries come just before or during playoffs.

veganbruin

Sep 20, 2013
Boston, MA
They were kind of saying on Toucher and Rich this morning that the team thinks McAvoy should be playing right now. I think it’s kind of rediculous if that has any truth(which I doubt it does). Even if he feels healthy, he has a very bright future, no reason to risk anything. Don’t get me wrong would love to see him ASAP but if he’s not 110% confident in a return, not worth the risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad